Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone, sounds like one hell of a man Chris. Calling for rain and snow the rest of the week here. Need to fill my thermos and head to the patch. 17 left.
Happy birthday

Well some good news, My dart and Polara are both insured! Now to get plates tomorrow!!

All caught up. I think. Good mornin
Catch up?

catsup_heinz_1kg.jpg

And are they ready to drive? I didn't do the Duster till near roadworthy.
Polara yes, dart not as much. But it was only 4.27 more to insure all 3 of my project vehicles together with Haggerty than it was to insure just one so I went ahead and did it. And I’ll just go ahead and plate the dart while I’m in there. I hate the BMV with a passion and hate going in there so the less trips the better

Saw on news the other day there is a ketchup shortage. At least in packets, due to so much take-out in last year.
Take out and factory shortage. Red gold asked us last year if we wanted to contract out for tomatoes but we declined. Not economical

So I learned a lesson. Dont cover fresh paint with paper if the paper has a chance of getting wet. F'ed up my paint, have/had to sand down and recoat roof and hood. :BangHead::BangHead:

Gotta love this beach weather high of 60 yesterday low of 48 and pretty similar today. At least it didn't turn the patio furniture upside down with wind :lol:

-
Back