Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning to the MOPAR coffee ache and pain club!!
Shoot'em straight John!!
2770047_8419303fd8d86c58138f7bdfca2f080c.jpg

I got me a couple tow hooks some electrical tape and a pain in my Azz.....dang hip kept me up all night

Well I must be getting old or losing my edge. Usual Friday night for us, out to dinner. As we were driving home Cheryl says she wanted to go by the furniture mall, and show me a light she'd seen last time. We walk in and she wasn't quite sure where she'd seen in. Keep in mind this is a two story building, five furniture stores in one...huge. So we're walking through the dining room section back and forth. I thought this was a hallway light?? She finally stops at a table like she found something, and replied this is really nice, and look how cheap it's marked down. Crap, tricked again. A dining room table, eight chairs, and a side server later we're leaving. The sales person who's handled our last two sales, just happened to be in the store, but wasn't working. She saw us, Cheryl explained what we wanted, (what she wanted), and she replied no problem. Haha this was a planned hit and I was victim again...ugh!!

Well I must be getting old or losing my edge. Usual Friday night for us, out to dinner. As we were driving home Cheryl says she wanted to go by the furniture mall, and show me a light she'd seen last time. We walk in and she wasn't quite sure where she'd seen in. Keep in mind this is a two story building, five furniture stores in one...huge. So we're walking through the dining room section back and forth. I thought this was a hallway light?? She finally stops at a table like she found something, and replied this is really nice, and look how cheap it's marked down. Crap, tricked again. A dining room table, eight chairs, and a side server later we're leaving. The sales person who's handled our last two sales, just happened to be in the store, but wasn't working. She saw us, Cheryl explained what we wanted, (what she wanted), and she replied no problem. Haha this was a planned hit and I was victim again...ugh!!

That's a drive by lol!

Just saw them and grabbed them. I am OK on ammo. Figure when I teach Stans kid to shoot a rea gun they wil be used. Ceapo.

Just saw them and grabbed them. I am OK on ammo. Figure when I teach Stans kid to shoot a rea gun they wil be used. Ceapo.
That’s surprising, that stuff worth its weight in gold right now

Best of luck with the VISA application Mitch. :thumbsup:

Had a half cup of coffee two days ago....first taste in a month since my dental surgery. I think I have gone through the caffeine withdrawal already...or maybe going through it now. Getting some mild headaches that last all day. :eek:
Hey Kiwi, how goes it?

Got cha! :rofl:

Made it to wife’s appointment. Now i wait. Hope its not too long, but whatever it is,it is. They charge for parking, so i went down the road and am sitting in a coffee shop parking lot.

-
Back