Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Twister Tuesday!

1050_main_l.jpg

Good morning :D

Good morning guys. First day back to work in the lab yesterday, only to be told I am being reassigned on a different project until Memorial Day. Working from home now. Sheesh. Oh, well. Glad to help.

Wow Amazon amazes me at times. Need a older petronix for a 50's distrib. E bay etc around 150 or so found one on amazon new 45!

Where in the world is Old Man Ray?......wasn't that an old Computer game? Is he in Arizona is he in Alaska is he wondering through the hood or little people land

Not to bring everyone down.
Came into the hood open up one building.
Gray Spot. Been here since a kitten. Around 15 I guess. Just buried him in the pet cemetery.

20201207_081621.jpg

Wow Amazon amazes me at times. Need a older petronix for a 50's distrib. E bay etc around 150 or so found one on amazon new 45!
On my passenger side 1/4 for my dart, I paid 176 bucks with free shipping from Amazon. It’s a good mark brand as AMD had discontinued theirs and Amazon had theses on close out.

In shop at 07:00 swapped tires on Fargo. Was 265/75-16 now 225/60-16. 5” difference. 16” difference in circumference.

We got some good news yesterday. Daughter -Abby- got a 'real' job! Not that her other jobs in retail weren't real enough - she was an assistant manager at Ann Taylor and Aldo shoes at the same time... But she went to college for music.
She got a position as THE music teacher in a charter school. Sounds like they are pretty well established and looking to improve their music program. They are going to be in a new building this fall and she gets to do a want list for her room.

Good Morning

My neighbor has two simular ones. They would be an older model. They have a Charger steering wheel. He paid $175.00 each about 10 yrs ago. I was going to buy one but not enough room so he bought both

-
Back