Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quick picture

20210427_073752.jpg

More trim going on today.....:thumbsup: My plan is to get the car ready for engine trans install when I get back from picking up the transmission from Hoppys, Carlisle, in July...

i need a motor....
fargo blows oil out the vent like crazy!

Not to bring everyone down.
Came into the hood open up one building.
Gray Spot. Been here since a kitten. Around 15 I guess. Just buried him in the pet cemetery.
Condolences Ray.

We had one like that in the driver's ed classroom. Never used it. No idea if it actually worked.
We got some good news yesterday. Daughter -Abby- got a 'real' job! Not that her other jobs in retail weren't real enough - she was an assistant manager at Ann Taylor and Aldo shoes at the same time... But she went to college for music.
She got a position as THE music teacher in a charter school. Sounds like they are pretty well established and looking to improve their music program. They are going to be in a new building this fall and she gets to do a want list for her room.

Good Morning
That's great!
96575-2a5f141b9fb37c76a5a09df33ead0f8b-gif.gif

Thinking about bringing my golf cart to Carlisle, let you guys use it if you want. what do you guys think? Do they charge to use your golf cart? Need to make, buy ramps....I can load it here no problem....unloading and reloading issue..

Thinking about bringing my golf cart to Carlisle, let you guys use it if you want. what do you guys think? Do they charge to use your golf cart? Need to make, buy ramps....I can load it here no problem....unloading and reloading issue..
OH man not that easy, have to have it insured, checked out by them, pay a fee for a "Carlisle" license, seriously, Matt just went through this last week.

OH man not that easy, have to have it insured, checked out by them, pay a fee for a "Carlisle" license, seriously, Matt just went through this last week.
Just buy a red flyer wagon to taxi everyone around. :poke:

Tim and Ray can take turns riding in it. :lol:

from what I understand, Carlisle is very anti-golf cart. Lots of processes to get approved.

-
Back