Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm out lots to do between rain drops. :mob:
Later.

images (2).jpeg

Well good morning everyone. Hope all is well. Had to push the diff change out to tomorrow night. So, I decided I would take some time to clean up the center section and paint it, pick up the gear lube and some RTV. I even checked to make sure it has the same size ujoint so as to not be surprised.

Morning. Oh, did you see I got the tree planted?

Tree looks good, really good to the deer. My daughter gave us a single stalk or cordon apple tree. We have been fighting deer through our trailer living while building and deer got to it only once and we were there to run him off. Fenced it in with the other trees last weekend, hope you've done the same.

Let's hope for a good day, challenges, good doctor appointments and of course a good breakfast.

PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 003.jpg

Time for more coffee. Been buzy already... Got home late last night, very tired and not in a great mood. No towels upstairs, so go to basement bathroom with no shoes on. Carpet is soaked. WTF. Couldn't find a leak. All the likely sources seam dry. Hope it's not behind drywall. :BangHead: Said F it till morning. Carpet is just an area rug cut to shape. Pulled it outside and pressure washed it, so I can either put back later or at least have a clean template to cut another piece. Will let it dry up and try to figure out where it's from.

Time for more coffee. Been buzy already... Got home late last night, very tired and not in a great mood. No towels upstairs, so go to basement bathroom with no shoes on. Carpet is soaked. WTF. Couldn't find a leak. All the likely sources seam dry. Hope it's not behind drywall. :BangHead: Said F it till morning. Carpet is just an area rug cut to shape. Pulled it outside and pressure washed it, so I can either put back later or at least have a clean template to cut another piece. Will let it dry up and try to figure out where it's from.
It is ALWAYS something....

-
Back