Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dam front bumper on the R/T is fighting me. I have to get the wife out there to help me align it, seriously way to many small brackets that need to be adjusted.

Did DDaddy photo shop you again?:poke:
That's actually the girlfriend! Life us pretty good!
20210515_131152.jpg

We're just getting done with three days of rain on and off... Some good storms... Saw some good lightning bolts in the sky yesterday...

Hi in the low 60's today and maybe hit low 70's tomorrow....

Dam front bumper on the R/T is fighting me. I have to get the wife out there to help me align it, seriously way to many small brackets that need to be adjusted.

We had fixtures off line to assemble them at the assembly plant, then put them on the truck and set the up and down gaps....

That guy from ebay that I ordered the video card for my son ripped me off... Turns out he's a scammer... However, I was the first to catch on and ding his 100% feedback with a negative feedback... FOUR more people got scammed for the same part...

He's very clever... He printed a shipping label to give a tracking number delivered to my town, but didn't put my name or address on the 'package', so tracking for that package says it was delivered to me yesterday... I went to the post office to ask where it was because it didn't come to my house, they got back to me later saying that it was delivered to another address in my town and the package was not addressed to my name or address and they can't give me any more details since my name and address does not match the one on package they delivered yesterday....

When digging deeper into him, I noticed that all of his feedback to get him to 100% before I bought my item was all small rubber things that sold for $0.99... So he signed up in mid January, sold (supposedly) a bunch of these 99 cent items to build up a 100% feedback, then listed 5 of these video cards for $$$$ and scammed every one of us....

So I filed a claim with Paypal, and contacted ebay to let them know about the deadbeat seller and have to wait to hear back...

Meanwhile I was with my local police chief yesterday and he is putting through a report on it and will contact the postmaster general to help find out what name and address "my package" was delivered to....

One of the other negative feedbacks posted the same thing... That he sent the package to a another address and would not contact him back...

Plus the ebay listing says it was supposed to ship from Florida, and the tracking says it was shipped from New York....

Hopefully the other people he scammed will do the same thing and we will get him kicked off of ebay and paypal.... I don't take this **** laying down...

Last edited:
The muffler finally showed up yesterday! So tuesday i get it done. Theres a couple grand that will come in handy.

Any one need some of these? They are used on the inner fender to hold the upper part of the front splash shield in.
s-l1600.jpg

Guy wants me to replace rad support on f150. Its rusted out. and welded. I say a week to get it done. Dont really want to do it, but someone needs to do it.

And its time. I need to get to work on something.

-
Back