Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Final estate of my grandfather, and everything about it is just stressful as f
yeah, i know when my grandma died many a weekends were spent at her house with all of my mom's siblings hashing out all her belongings, her financials, everything. it sucked for me and I was not even doing anything.
hope you make it through alright.

Final estate of my grandfather, and everything about it is just stressful as f
Starting that here. My wife's grandma passed a couple weeks ago. 2 small farms involved and 8 people on the will. The executor is half goofy and the one uncle wants to get a lawyer involved. The lawyer is the oly oe that will win the battle. I just sitback and laugh. :rofl:

Starting that here. My wife's grandma passed a couple weeks ago. 2 small farms involved and 8 people on the will. The executor is half goofy and the one uncle wants to get a lawyer involved. The lawyer is the oly oe that will win the battle. I just sitback and laugh. :rofl:
jeez, my grandma only had a toyota and a 900sq.ft house in the middle of nowhere.
i can't imagine two small farms. You picked correctly by sitting back and watching.

Hoppy did you get your front bumper straightened out, remember you mentioned it was fighting you.

Yesterday was the wifes day, going to get on it today. Sometimes you just have to walk away and get a fresh start. Just a crapload of adjustments reallly. Actually have the Dart on the lift right now just needs a few things tweaked under it and prob back on the road, Way to many projects going on!

Well I am back in ND after a crazy trip down to the GTBR Firearms Training Center in NWA (Northwest Arkansas) I had to get a bridge built. Sadly the impromptu trip drained all my cash stash for Mopars in the Park. I am now a official no show to my favorite show. I am bummed but it is the best choice for me right now.

76F7A2A0-5A14-4766-A7FB-23A996889493.jpeg

68ECF737-9C41-43F0-A5E2-3C4D76BE275C.jpeg

Morning wrench twisters!!
Nice morning, calm and starting to clear after last night’s rain.
Couple nights last week we had frost, this friday its going to be near 100f.

I wouldnt do well as a drinking buddy. I have like 10 drinks a year.
3 beer and i would be done.

-
Back