Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Starting that here. My wife's grandma passed a couple weeks ago. 2 small farms involved and 8 people on the will. The executor is half goofy and the one uncle wants to get a lawyer involved. The lawyer is the oly oe that will win the battle. I just sitback and laugh. :rofl:
There’s a farm involved here but we already involved court and lawyer and following court orders to the letter

Morning guys car shows and beer drinking now that's a start to a great day.
Oh and John calling that Arkansas creek crossing a bridge...hmm ok better have a 4x4. :lol:

06&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=EkBK1FBGsE0AX9_8C7I&tn=Is5TZvbOzOSlfbQ6&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Made it to shop. Having a coffee, thinking about the cross member for transmission. Think i have a plan. Time to execute.

Looking out the window at my garden, saw a bird wiping out our gooseberry bush, guess I'd better net that up too. Thinking they're going to chow down on the peach and cherry trees too if I don't do something with them.

Morning Mopar gear heads, John your bridge looks a little under water. Vacation covered, now back to normal here. Need to get out to the garage and get the Barracuda ready for the mopar show next Sunday.

-
Back