Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to get busy! Got some packing to do. (waiting for the wife to go to work) LOL

Function at the Junction! That is a great show. We used to go every year. We farmed right down 99 between Eugene and Corvallis.

Nice! When we lived in Eugene I went to Willamette High so pretty close to that area. My sister met Dan in Junction City, they had a house there. We've only been to that show once, think it was a long time ago tho.... Pretty good soil up the valley, what did you grow?

Nice! When we lived in Eugene I went to Willamette High so pretty close to that area. My sister met Dan in Junction City, they had a house there. We've only been to that show once, think it was a long time ago tho.... Pretty good soil up the valley, what did you grow?
Mostly Berries and Pumpkins, mixed with Corn and Butternut Squash

Made it to shop. Wondering if i should just move engine back? Nah, what am i thinking. I hate cab forward design.

I think I mentioned it to you before but wife is from Lebanon SIL/MIL all in Albany, my oldest Brother is in Elma. We love that area we just could not support the direction the State was going.

Keith (66340sedan) hosts a fun FABO meet and greet every year.

8B981B30-AA3D-4874-B6C9-176C19BE3882.jpeg

20190601_142128(0) (1).jpg

Karl does not sound good, hope all of you at MITP are staying hydrated. Super hot up here this weekend. Times like these I just hate making adult decisions. That is my highlight of the year Mopar event. This is the first year I have ever not been able to attend since we moved to the Tundra. Arghh.
Between the temps and last nights riots in Minneapolis, I guess it was a good decision to stay home.

Oh man sometimes you have to pull the trigger. 100 slant Prestolite pick up plates on the way!

-
Back