Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It may have sentimental value, but you will always have the memories. And if its like me, do i have the extra time and money? Not right now. Then it would sit and deteriorate where it could move on and be someone elses memory maker.
That thinking is exactly why I let it go.

Chevelle is done.
As done as im going to make it anyway. Had to pull column apart again, there was a disconcerting rubbing/grinding noise. The screw on the turn signal lever was rubbing the cancel cam. As well as a dust cover that didnt fit very well. So i sorted them out and its much better. Bye bye!!

Its uncomfortable outside...
55B1DB5F-4B8A-4EE2-AE9D-BF37272DF1DF.png

Karl does not sound good, hope all of you at MITP are staying hydrated. Super hot up here this weekend. Times like these I just hate making adult decisions. That is my highlight of the year Mopar event. This is the first year I have ever not been able to attend since we moved to the Tundra. Arghh.

You are missed already John. And @ZMan67S. We made it up here. Saw Pete, Fred, Mike, Keith, and Terry. My God it is hot.. Got 15mpg in my tunnel ram 440!!

Last edited:
And you are 40 grand ahead...
Not quite. 3500 is the appraised value I’d had to have paid. It needs about 4000 in parts just to be fully useable and then another 2-4 grand to be in like factory condition with everything working. Not counting any roof repairs that I’m pretty sure are needed. Or I can buy a brand new basic model bumper pull for 10k

Not quite. 3500 is the appraised value I’d had to have paid. It needs about 4000 in parts just to be fully useable and then another 2-4 grand to be in like factory condition with everything working. Not counting any roof repairs that I’m pretty sure are needed. Or I can buy a brand new basic model bumper pull for 10k

Buy a new one a create your own memories with your young family.
You can always tell them as they grow about your memories growing up.

Yeah. The camper in question is a 2004. So it’s 17 years old. And we all know campers don’t last long.

Cool thing is, we used it as recently as October so they have some memories in it

You are missed already John. And @ZMan67S. We made it up here. Saw Pete, Fred, Mike, Keith, and Terry. My God it is hot.. Got 15mpg in my tunnel ram 440!!
Tunnel rams rock! Of course your efforts on gearing may have had something to do with that! Hah! I will fill you guys in tomorrow once I get black mail photos but pretty sure my neighbor bought a Duster tonight. We are taking race trailer over tomorrow to hide the evidence. He is dead, his wife is gonna kill him. You boys stay hydrated today. Heat stroke is a real thing.

It's 7am and 80 deg. here in Beautiful Viet Nam. I'm gonna have my morning swim in the pool.:thumbsup:

-
Back