Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In that town, US Marshal went to arrest a wanted felon. He pulled a gun on them and lost.
But a quick search shows nothing about it. I was told at coffee by someone who had seen it online. Hopefully it doesn't get out of hand.

Former boss was a reserve Deputy in the neighboring county. He and his partner were on patrol in a semi remote area during deer season, before cell phones and in a canyon the radio repeaters would not service. They come upon a car that is obviously road hunting and light him up for such. Partner tells him to stay in the patrol car and is going to tell the guy to GTF outa here and don't come back. Deputy approaches the driver, boss sees muzzle of rifle come out the window and draws his sidearm. Boss has driver in his sights with the hammer back when the partner reaches for the rifle to take it from the driver. Partner unloads the rifle throws it in the back seat of the car and the poacher drives away. Boss is a nervous wreck when partner returns to patrol car. "See, no big deal. He won't be back for a while." "I was ready to blow that guy away when you pulled that rifle away from him. No big deal?"

Good morning men...

Now hold on a minute....you don't know that. Somebody might have nads and identify differently. Say, as a dog, or cat, or somethin different altogether. This is the 21st century, you never know. Gotta be all inclusive you know!

I think there is something seriously wrong with me... (Medically...)

i had to be taken out of work yesterday in an ambulance after lunch and was in the hospital until 8 PM... No heart attack, but I was dehydrated...

Now I can't even go from my bed to my bathroom in my bedroom without getting dizzy and sweating and short of breath...

I think I'm going to call 911 and go the hospital again... Something is wrong and I don't know what it is...

I hope it can be fixed, but if not it was good hanging out with you all in the coffee thread...

I am not joking, this is serious.... I wish it was a joke, but I wouldn't joke about this...

I don't do internet on my phone, so I won't be able to update you unless I survive and get back home to my computer...

I just called him. He has a bleeding ulcer from all the over counter pain stuff he's been taking. He said they can treat it but he's been poked the hell out of. So lets all pray for him.

I just called him. He has a bleeding ulcer from all the over counter pain stuff he's been taking. He said they can treat it but he's been poked the hell out of. So lets all pray for him.
Oh my! Hope they get him healed up. That’s what the coroner said caused my grandfather’s passing earlier this spring!

get well Karl!!!

Oh my! Hope they get him healed up. That’s what the coroner said caused my grandfather’s passing earlier this spring!

get well Karl!!!

Yeah, that's also what took AbodyBomber. Prayin for you Karl!

Get well Karl, morning all you mopar show goers. Mopars on the Mountain is this Sunday here. Good show and swap meet plus a little drag racing to make toy feel good.

Just made the hardest decision on this estate so far but financially it was the right move. Let the camper go to auction - camper with a lot of memories but that needs a lot of work. Upwards of 5k in parts and materials. Ontop of the 3100 I’d had to pay the estate.

Just made the hardest decision on this estate so far but financially it was the right move. Let the camper go to auction - camper with a lot of memories but that needs a lot of work. Upwards of 5k in parts and materials. Ontop of the 3100 I’d had to pay the estate.
It may have sentimental value, but you will always have the memories. And if its like me, do i have the extra time and money? Not right now. Then it would sit and deteriorate where it could move on and be someone elses memory maker.

-
Back