Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I am sitting at the bar top in chillies. This very hot lady comes in and starts talking me up gives me a big hug and sits next to me. Half hour she is talking me up like we are best friend. Other guy at the bar thought she was my daughter. Not a clue who she was.

That was fun!
Shop crane is finally getting a rest.
DB20BE4E-7354-46FC-B7AF-60DBCC1E6981.jpeg

BC34FC6B-C34C-4703-A862-BF32AD1D208D.jpeg

DB9CAFB7-55B2-4F15-9F78-D7D7E622684B.jpeg

So I am sitting at the bar top in chillies. This very hot lady comes in and starts talking me up gives me a big hug and sits next to me. Half hour she is talking me up like we are best friend. Other guy at the bar thought she was my daughter. Not a clue who she was.
hate when that happens...lol

And paying my bill find out she paid for my drinks.

F'n squirrels cost me near $40 for a new tank. Maybe need to spray the plastic stuff in there with some anti critter/pepper spray. I did get a little yard work done. Had english Ivy climbing a couple Arborvitaes. Pulled all that off and started working it back from around them till I saw some Poison Ivy. Then it was sprayer time. Might do a little trimming yet.

Last edited:
So after dealing with this estate issue, I’ve decided I’m going to itemize every single thing down to every damn nut and bolt. Geez if you want to see the definition of greed, come hang out over here and see. This is nutty

So after dealing with this estate issue, I’ve decided I’m going to itemize every single thing down to every damn nut and bolt. Geez if you want to see the definition of greed, come hang out over here and see. This is nutty
Judge agreed with us that she abandoned him, but gave her full share anyway. Probably going to appeal. That is likely going to tie it up for another year. :soapbox:

So @Tooljunkie , what is the best scan tool to change the rear brakes on my 2016 Audi Q5?
Not sure. My snap on solus will do it,and its only $4200.
I was given the impression most of the electronic calipers can be serviced without a scan tool. That being said if it slams shut on your fingers dont blame me!
Referring to the fsm may give you some insight.

Tim, may want to check out autel, they may have something suited to your need.

-
Back