Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Might drag the chipper/shredder out of the shed.
That went about as usual for getting any thing out of the shed and expecting to just use it. The good news is it started right up with a little fresh gas. Bad news is the critters chewed a hole in the flippin gas tank! They also made the hole at bottom of the chute bigger, but that would not have stopped me from using it.

D003F16D-DB39-49B9-9418-7871F6C8F501.jpeg

Last edited:
So you guys get agrivated. when things you are trouble shooting fixes itself? I do....and I don't.

Didn’t even realize the street rod show was this weekend. Surprised we didn’t see any driving back by York yesterday

Flex Tape!
Not sure if I have any left. Will it hold gas? It is on top, so I’m sure it would be good for a while if not filled to that level. I will be getting another tank for it and definitely not going to do a lot today in this heat either way

And now the backup lights. Hope it is not the switch.....Real PITA to get to. On the shifter, have to remove the console, and the gauges have to be removed to do that.....

Just the heater blower motor. I think it is a corroded fuse connection.. in the fuse panel...
My original would stick. Wore out/dirt in motor. A tap on it would get it started but sounded pretty crappy. Found a better one and replaced it. Maybe I will try to get the controls back together later today or tomorrow morning. Gonna be hot as hell in car right now

We actually have circle track racing this coming weekend that the moron is willing to let the public know about. When last I cruised by there they have replaced the score board that has been part of that track since the '60s.

My original would stick. Wore out/dirt in motor. A tap on it would get it started but sounded pretty crappy. Found a better one and replaced it. Maybe I will try to get the controls back together later today or tomorrow morning. Gonna be hot as hell in car right now
The motor I rebuilt. It is 100 percent....:thumbsup:

Not sure if I have any left. Will it hold gas? It is on top, so I’m sure it would be good for a while if not filled to that level. I will be getting another tank for it and definitely not going to do a lot today in this heat either way

MP10029-1.jpg
Should do it and add a little style to the chipper :lol: A paltry $300 :lol:

Well. Time to be honest. Rare for me I know.
In the fall I was sponsored for a Diabetic and weight program thru a Major Medical university.
A few members here knew about it.
I was already heavy at 220lb.
They ballooned me up another 100lbs.
Then started the reversal.
As of today I am at 175lb.
I have been on diabetic meds of some sort since the age of 10.
On zero meds now and 90 day A1c is 6.1
Except for a blood infection which I get time to time, I had an episode a few weeks ago, that has cleared up now, I'm fine.
I see Rob. And his wife are doing good on their diets. Congrats.
For some folks though you can be a fat *** and lose the weight, but you're still an ***.

Pass that diet to me haha

Pass it on to me too...

-
Back