Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A couple of additions to the family, farm holsters for 45s. When at home on farm it is much easier to just grab a belt and put it on rather than wear holster all day in the house. Hang the belt on the hook by the door you can just grab and go. Buddy custom built them to fit. He measured wife up and made her a custom rig. He had my measurements from rigs he has made for me in the past. Last one was a nice buscadaro for some 45lcs. He built my competition rigs.

View attachment 1715749255
Was at the farm setting up for the wedding with Dave, my son's now FIL. I saw a raccoon snoozing in the crotch of a big tree and pointed it out to Dave. Had no clue he was even carrying, but within seconds he had a 45 in hand and the racoon was done. Said they eat his bees. Will sit by a hive and eat them as they emerge. I didn't see what he had it in, but I know he does his own leatherwork. He made my son a holster for one of his.

Finding them around here is a PITA. At least ones safe for potable water. Most around here have been used for fuel or chemical transport.
Common around here.
I may have one, have to look.
Guys around here set up a power washer and one of those on a pickup Mobil cars wash.
@Mattax probably sees them also.
Just grab a clean 55 gallon drum with the bung on the side bottom

Common around here.
I may have one, have to look.
Guys around here set up a power washer and one of those on a pickup Mobil cars wash.
@Mattax probably sees them also.
Just grab a clean 55 gallon drum with the bung on the side bottom
I’m actually thinking of getting two of them, plumbing them together thru that bung and then refilling them from my big tank IF this pump works. Then put the solar timer on it and run a timed sprinkler system off of it

Legs are shot today. First time in a while. Lots of miles pacing back and forth in the shop.

Now that’s different… Standing on the deck making burgers. Raining fairly steady on a tree less than 10 ft away and not a drop hitting me.

Was at the farm setting up for the wedding with Dave, my son's now FIL. I saw a raccoon snoozing in the crotch of a big tree and pointed it out to Dave. Had no clue he was even carrying, but within seconds he had a 45 in hand and the racoon was done. Said they eat his bees. Will sit by a hive and eat them as they emerge. I didn't see what he had it in, but I know he does his own leatherwork. He made my son a holster for one of his.
Raccoons are deadly on our bees as well. No mercy.

For those interested, I was able to get ahold of that annoying orange fella “lilfontleroy” all is well just been busy. It was good catching up with him.

Not many raccoons around here but we do get a fair amount of skunks. They don’t like my HMR. Still need to get the new sights on my 45.

IMG_20210608_171700.jpg

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::):):):):):):)
FINALLY! in and done! Later I am driving it up the street to my buddies who helped me tremendously with this thing. HAHAHAAAAHHH!!

Got my heat/ac control back in and almost hooked up before another downpour. Will need to run the car at this point to verify if working right. Looking at FSM, thinking some of the vacuum is connected wrong. There is a vac switch for the water valve with 3 ports on and drawing only shows 2 used. Can work like one side of a SPDT electrical switch, but vac needs to be on outer. If reversed, will leak when 'off'. Plus I need to check that all the heater box doors are actuating correctly.

-
Back