Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I saw the priestess of raccoon death on another thread a few days ago. She is alive and well I believe. Just not on this thread much anymore.
That post was hilarious. I had it saved but when a name change is done I guess it wipes all bookmarks out?

Good morning again. Actually rolled out of bed this time…

C024F575-3099-4015-B351-4E91BE3B6EB5.jpeg

Just checking in. Stopped to get a drink. Have waterfall running again.
Just have to spend a day and rebuild it. Today's not the day to move and reset 100lb rocks.
On to the driveway I March.
HOPPY that JD surprise really sucks. sorry bud.

Deakin mice got to some wiring in my VW. To oil sensor. Have to repair it.....crap job to get to.....

Another Party tonight. Think I'll be happy to get home and only drink small at Carlisle.....:lol:

Good Morning All! Re-staking and re-mulching 2 trees today. Thought I was going to get a complimentary arborist visit but since they didn't provide the tree, only planted it (20ft.) they aren't sending him but they told me what to look for/how to re-tension.

I had a 85 W350 with a 360 up until a few yrs ago. Rough riding SOB but a total work horse. My son (66340sedan) now has it and still it’s still earning its keep
Agreed. Especially them 80s ones. You know, that’s the one thing that the 80s automotive makers did right, they built some tough as nails trucks in the late 70s and thru the early 90s. Then things went plastic

Good Morning All! Re-staking and re-mulching 2 trees today. Thought I was going to get a complimentary arborist visit but since they didn't provide the tree, only planted it (20ft.) they aren't sending him but they told me what to look for/how to re-tension.
Regular shift for me today. I did get out and do a little weeding (that still means removal of unwanted vegetation around here) Started out kinda cool, but warming quick and the humidity is up from all the rain we just had.

We’re at 100 even with the heat index! Dang it’s hot

Deakin mice got to some wiring in my VW. To oil sensor. Have to repair it.....crap job to get to.....
Critters have been chewing on the rear wheel anti-lock wiring on my pick up. Darned varmints!

Critters have been chewing on the rear wheel anti-lock wiring on my pick up. Darned varmints!

I was always amazed that we didn't have that issue at the rock farm. Maybe all the noise kept them away. One of the rockheads doing his morning walk around did find a momma Bobcat and her 3 babies nestled between the side skirts at the tail pulley of a conveyor. She grabbed a baby and bolted when she saw him. He went and got his welding gloves and removed the other kittens without injury. Put them near his shack and out of the way, very cautiously momma returned to haul them off :lol: Rockhead was unharmed.

Home on a break.
Picked up the truck and it's running great.
Ripped the 1x4 corners off the shed. Hit them too many times over the years with the mower.
Went to Home Depot for the 1x4's. As usual I bought more than I intended ($450).
It's all good, I just tell myself I need it for the new house. :D

-
Back