Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sneak peak of what I’ve been doing in the rare free time.

01C0D69E-F2B6-4325-833A-6B10AB33626D.jpeg

Evening all. Sitting here jacked up within site of a beach. That storm is supposed to roll right over the top of us.

I personally do not like that tire profile on old cars. But it is not my car....
I may go with a taller tire, I have the room. I’m not the biggest fan of it either. Where I don’t have the room is upfront.

Good to get stuff completed huh?
I’ve made damn good progress in the last year. If I can complete this quarter work tomorrow, all major surgery will be completed. Then it’s just onto the dressings.

I’ve made damn good progress in the last year. If I can complete this quarter work tomorrow, all major surgery will be completed. Then it’s just onto the dressings.
Keep at it! Its coming along. Im close to moving my truck, i expect to get the Barracuda powertrain in late summer. And then on to bodywork.

Keep at it! Its coming along. Im close to moving my truck, i expect to get the Barracuda powertrain in late summer. And then on to bodywork.
I’m hoping to start body work like sanding and filler in the next few days or weeks

Hit a 101 here today, dang that was hot. Two to three more days of this then back to normal. Got most of the front five mowed this morning, now I will start on the back 35. Getting wood floors refinished and more put down next week. Have to move all the furniture out of the living room and dining room kitchen, YA.

Autocrossing? Nice!
Eric. Yes. So far I've made every Philly region event. I've been closing the time gap with Winie each event. I was within a 0.1 sec in the AM and then she cut another 1/2 second off on one of her afternoon runs. I drove smoother in the afternoon but couldn't put it all together for a better time. :) :( Oh well. I'm getting a better feel for the car - that's always a good feeling. Going to an event does take the whole day and then some with prep and cleanup.

Moved it to here so as not to distract from your thread.

Last edited:
-
Back