Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That less then I paid Think it was 40 a day in the eary 90's
I honestly think my wife worked just to pay for daycare. It cost us a fortune. Our government subsidizes, but it wasnt much.
We starved for a lot of years. About 5 years for each kid.

Go to start toyota that was sitting in shop over the weekend, battery dead. I keep forgetting the off/acc stays on if you dont turn key all the way back. Hope parts show up for it this week, i can get it done and gone.

Mike you decide if your doing Carlisle this year?
Too bad Tim isn't driving a little further north on his way out east. He could deliver your rear defroster but the extra fuel to go the north route wouldn't be worth it. What is his route anyway?

Too bad Tim isn't driving a little further north on his way out east. He could deliver your rear defroster but the extra fuel to go the north route wouldn't be worth it. What is his route anyway?
What, you don’t backread :poke::poke::rofl:

In a nutshell, he’s taking the I80 route I believe

Good Morning

97C3447F-05C2-4DD7-90B7-3485B9DDB4EE.png

So last fall, Expedia cancelled my hotel reservations for Carlisle. That id made in July last year. I reserved new ones, thru Expedia, and now I have to call because there is a hold on those reservations :eek::eek:

Man that changes daily for sure! I think he is going to try to pick up a load that a guy wants delivered from Carlisle!

So last fall, Expedia cancelled my hotel reservations for Carlisle. That id made in July last year. I reserved new ones, thru Expedia, and now I have to call because there is a hold on those reservations :eek::eek:
Just sleep in the car like most of us!

Oh crap forgot about making a offer on a lot of NOS 440-4 electronic distributors! Guy took it want them just for the Vac advances!:eek:

Oh had no idea they were coming also. That definitely wont work then!
So good news!! Reservations were only on hold because the hotel wanted a copy of my drivers license. I’m fully reserved for 4 days!

Did you giys see in the news that Carlisle area hotels are requiring daily rectal temp screening? :poke:

-
Back