Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back to regular coffee talk. Later men.

e74fb4a782035ac935ff2854a3978b98.jpg

As long as you can get out of bed you doing GREAT!
If I get up in Viet Nam, it's a good day. After the tire issue, I was informed we were going to a party at a friend's house, at 11am. Ok, now I came here and ate and drank, and I'm still here at 6:30 pm.. WTF ???. Now singing Karaoke.....They can not out drink me.....:thumbsup:

If I get up in Viet Nam, it's a good day. After the tire issue, I was informed we were going to a party at a friend's house, at 11am. Ok, now I came here and ate and drank, and I'm still here at 6:30 pm.. WTF ???. Now singing Karaoke.....They can not out drink me.....:thumbsup:
Cool your staying in beer condition for Carlisle!

Hey Chris!
Wife is finally back to work for the first time in 12 weeks!!

im still teleworking for the moment so I have a few hours of freedom as kids went to the daycare lady. But then again I’m sure that freedom comes at a price later

Good Morning everyone. Not backreading 20 pages, did I miss anything? Hope all is well out there.

I made a new alternator bracket and pivot for the Demon and got the radiator installed. All worked and runs good with no leaks. Seems to cool much better already too. Need to check vacuum and timing yet, but at least the harder work is done.

2nd cup almost done. Think i will go to shop early, get axle done and van returned for morning deliveries.

I cant even imagine what day care costs now per kid, was expensive when mine went there.
Roughly 100 bucks a kid.. per week. And that’s the low side. There’s some places that charge 300 a week per kid.

Well I made it to Ark yesterday, a full 1,000 mile day of driving. And yo Tim, for what it is worth dept. Be careful this year with the wildlife. Like you, I drive across the Country several times a year and this trip, there were many, many, more deer than usual. No idea why. Just found it odd. I waved at Craig as I blew thru KC but didn’t detour from mission. In my defense there is not a strip club, liquor store or gun shop between the highway and his place or I would have stopped. Meeting with dirt contractor this morning to sort out pushing dirt for range bunkers.
Got to get the shootin' range up and running. My cousin had a range on his farm. Wonder what happened to it? He passed away years ago.

I have to get Matt (the one here in Halifax) to deliver the beer he owes me for test equipment. (13 cases) and I am good to go for Carlisle!

Busy week this week.Picnic table assembly this morning through Rotary, car club meeting tonight. Bourbon run to Rochester tomorrow with Buddy Ted. 2 property lawn care on Wednesday, Car show on Thursday and whiskey tasting club at 8 pm.

I need to go check my Carlisle hotel reservations. Make sure they didn’t cancel on me again

-
Back