Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was warm yesterday (70deg) a few rain showers. Today we are getting your wind and colder temps until Sunday. Should be nice and in the 60's here next week. Need to get the GTS outside to paint the engine bay.

I sure hope the warm temps come right back. Chilly and wet today after that nice one yesterday.. It can't decide what season it wants to be.
Looks like one season has started for sure in PA... ROAD WORK season!

I dunno about you guys, but i have a small job to do for a customer out in the shop this morning. Also need to go pick up the restored trunk lid for the GTS from my body guy. Then It's back into the house to work on installing the new HVAC system . Yesterday I cut two sets of 2 in holes in the wall of the utility room for gas heat exhaust. Got to get in the crawl space soon and run a 1/2 gas line through the floor to supply the new furnace.

This weather is putting a hold on my plans today. At least we busted our asses yesterday and got a stockpile of rhizomes in. My worker is awesome...he works for beer! I might give the rear window a try to get in today since I really cannot do much else. Dart might stop by this afternoon.

I am planning on stopping there Hops. I'll give you a hand andmaybe learn a thing or two

Yep! How far once I turn on your road? I think I bought an old Ram Charger out there one time.

It doglegs at the stop sign. Miller goes to the right at the sign not straight. about a 1/4 mile to the end and I am on the left, you will see bamboo there by the road. Should be in the shop. look there first.

No it will be done by then. Nice having a guy around that is retired and passing time and has a mechanical ability. We work together like mind readers.

Did you say you need to re-do the front? Little cool out today, can you get 80+ in the shop? Makes the gasket so much more pliable. I did my front on a warm day outside. It was getting later in the day and I could tell the difference as it dropped just a few degrees.

I dunno about you guys, but i have a small job to do for a customer out in the shop this morning. Also need to go pick up the restored trunk lid for the GTS from my body guy. Then It's back into the house to work on installing the new HVAC system . Yesterday I cut two sets of 2 in holes in the wall of the utility room for gas heat exhaust. Got to get in the crawl space soon and run a 1/2 gas line through the floor to supply the new furnace.

Oh My!! Just seeing the word crawl space makes my nea's and back hurt not to mention neck this morning Mitch #-o A bag of supplies (Pipe dope, prepped pipe fittings and a good flash lite and tools)

This weather is putting a hold on my plans today. At least we busted our asses yesterday and got a stockpile of rhizomes in. My worker is awesome...he works for beer! I might give the rear window a try to get in today since I really cannot do much else. Dart might stop by this afternoon.

What is rhizomes

Keith, the back window. I have had the stuff to do it for a while and just never got around to it. It is holding up putting the rest of the interior in the back.I left the heater on last night so it should be a good 70 in there.

MEMI, Root stock for hops.

Oh My!! Just seeing the word crawl space makes my nea's and back hurt not to mention neck this morning Mitch #-o A bag of supplies (Pipe dope, prepped pipe fittings and a good flash lite and tools)

I've got this young guy from Church who hangs out here around the shop. I'm, gonna get him to go under there with me and do most of the dirty work. The rest of the install is on the first floor of the house, in the laundry room , were there is lots of access.

Was thinking about the same. How much room do you have? I've seen people call a lot of things a crawl space. Anything from a slightly low ceiling to something I thought I'd get stuck in.

Was thinking about the same. How much room do you have? I've seen people call a lot of things a crawl space. Anything from a slightly low ceiling to something I thought I'd get stuck in.

Oh, I'm good. I've got about 4 ft through the center of the crawl where I need to run gas line. Sometimes I wish I had abasement, but then it would just be full of STUFF

-
Back