Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well ! what is the school work Karl ? and we know our kids will keep us busy even when we think the day is all yours :D been there yesterday, Creed bought a truck and asked me to drive him to go get it 60 miles away #-o

I have to look up different industry career certifications and fill out this sheet about them.... :???:

It's a required class to get a 3D AutoCAD Certificate.... (It's basically a class to push their Mechatronics degree (electrical and mechanical combined). :evil3:

I'm not there for a career, I already have a mechanical engineering degree, I just need to get up to date with the latest drawing software and standards.... #-o

So, it's basically just busy work for me.... :banghead:

I have to look up different industry career certifications and fill out this sheet about them.... :???:

It's a required class to get a 3D AutoCAD Certificate.... (It's basically a class to push their Mechatronics degree (electrical and mechanical combined). :evil3:

I'm not there for a career, I already have a mechanical engineering degree, I just need to get up to date with the latest drawing software and standards.... #-o

So, it's basically just busy work for me.... :banghead:
Well congratulation Karl, you get at it while I make some lunch, Looks like it's going to be Avocado,bacon,tomato and lettuce samich! Love me a god B.A.T :D ..

I LIKE bbb MYSELF. I am back and It is raining heavy here. At least I was able to get some soil samples to test, the mower deck prepped and a Beer. Looks like miminal fertilizer this year, dam burying bodies does work! LOL

I LIKE bbb MYSELF. I am back and It is raining heavy here. At least I was able to get some soil samples to test, the mower deck prepped and a Beer. Looks like miminal fertilizer this year, dam burying bodies does work! LOL

Just got dun running/driving to town and picked up a few things , a new ballast for my light in the bathroom and new tubes (4) and got home and installed :glasses7:, Laundry, dishes and house work is dun :cheers:
Time for a cold frosted mug and then outside to soak up some rays and may even wash my truck :D NOT, rain is moving in tonight, 72 degrees and sunny :cheers: Now where is that beer :D

I am up and running to hit the hops field this morning as soon as the big yellow orb gets over the tree line. Supposed to be in the 60's today. Warning if you ever have krazykuda pick something up for you, you might regret it ! He found me an old NOS auto meter vacuum gauge for my car but upon inspection it is way to cool for the car! I might have to frame it! Thanks again Karl!!!!

I am up and running to hit the hops field this morning as soon as the big yellow orb gets over the tree line. Supposed to be in the 60's today. Warning if you ever have krazykuda pick something up for you, you might regret it ! He found me an old NOS auto meter vacuum gauge for my car but upon inspection it is way to cool for the car! I might have to frame it! Thanks again Karl!!!!

You're welcome.

It's a Sun gauge, made in good ol Chicago back in the day...

Back when Schwinn bicycles were made in Chicago back then also, and every weld on the frame was guaranteed for life....

When "Made in USA" meant quality....

I couldn't believe that I found it, especially after you had just asked for one like it.... And to find an old vintage one like that was great!

I was apprehensive to buy it at first, not knowing if it was what you wanted, but after buying it, realized how cool it was and if you didn't want it, was going to keep it as it was growing on me....

My grandpa and uncle used to run a tool and die shop near that neighborhood. I bet my uncle may know where that was made.

Coffee brewing tip. Put a pitcher of water in your fridge overnight. The much of the chlorine and other chemicals will evaporate and leave you with purer water for your coffee.

Dang my computer is slow today. Must need some coffee too!

I won't be here much longer. I am sittin in a motel and about to go to day2 of a 3 day training

Good morning group! This work thing is really getting in the way of my rebuild.

-
Back