Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have no idea why people say skunks stink .....they do have an odd smell but I does not bother me. I had a skunk come by the house the other night and other people were acting like it was something really bad ......??? So I went out and chased it away with a broom since it didn't bother me.

Are you attracted to farts also??? LOL! :D

Rani, I think that you need to change the air filter in your nose, I it may have become dirty/clogged and be restricting your airflow.... :pale:

When you chased it with a broom, was that Harry Potter style where you ride the broom??? :D <I better duck now>

Sorry Rani, you left yourself open for those.... #-o

My youngest son bought 3 old vintage mini-bikes to fix up. One is like a chopper. Pretty cool!

I went with him to pick them up yesterday. He's pretty excited about them...

There's some guys already trying to buy some of them already from his forum that he goes to for mini-bikes...

My youngest son bought 3 old vintage mini-bikes to fix up. One is like a chopper. Pretty cool!

I went with him to pick them up yesterday. He's pretty excited about them...

There's some guys already trying to buy some of them already from his forum that he goes to for mini-bikes...
Having interest in them is a new thing here in my area.
I am starting to see them at car shows all dect up and looking superb and I have been thinking about one for me to go check the mail and hit some ol gravel roads on, I remember taking them on 10 mile trips threw Orange grove back in the day down in Florida. Happy for him Karl. Cool indeed.

My son has one here that for some reason did not use much. It is a cheap Baha one with atv type tires on it. Thing can go almost anywhere but not two wheel drive like a rokon.

I will use at as a laugh o meter for you my friend!

:cheers::D he sure can put a smile on folks.. I met him a couple year ago and he is the hit of the party with the coolest t-shirts I have ever seen.

Having interest in them is a new thing here in my area.
I am starting to see them at car shows all dect up and looking superb and I have been thinking about one for me to go check the mail and hit some ol gravel roads on, I remember taking them on 10 mile trips threw Orange grove back in the day down in Florida. Happy for him Karl. Cool indeed.

Memi, you double poster you! Sneeze on the enter button! Ha!
That was weird there were two identical posts. My coffee must be spiked!

Memi, you double poster you! Sneeze on the enter button! Ha!
That was weird there were two identical posts. My coffee must be spiked!
I don't see it.. I am out in the shop on my phone. . Coffee taste better with the sun in my face. :coffee2:

Its gone now, must be the Hawaiian coffee I mixed with regular. Vanilla mac nut wowie!

Sorry to leave so abruptly, my youngest son called and his car broke down on the way to school. Had to tow it to Doug's house so he can look at it later....

Now I'm procrastinating doing more school work, but I need to as I have a couple assignments due Friday.... :banghead:

Sorry to leave so abruptly, my youngest son called and his car broke down on the way to school. Had to tow it to Doug's house so he can look at it later....

Now I'm procrastinating doing more school work, but I need to as I have a couple assignments due Friday.... :banghead:
Well ! what is the school work Karl ? and we know our kids will keep us busy even when we think the day is all yours :D been there yesterday, Creed bought a truck and asked me to drive him to go get it 60 miles away #-o

-
Back