Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It seems like a good turnout from this thread! We might have to meet at a diner for a cup of coffee that morning!

how lucky to go to Carlisle .....all the cool members and cool happenings are out east.

I am getting the impression the population is pretty dense out on the east coast.

I am late today ....my alarm sounded and instead of snooze I turned it off in my half asleep stupor and then I woke up an hour later really needing to get going and everything has been kinda off this morning :???:

Hello Rani !!

hi hello

I thought you were doing a quick good morning post.

Wats up???

nah I was saying what happened earlier because I have to go to work at my first job by 1 a.m. and I get back usually by 4:30 so it was all in past tense LOL

today I have a strut job coming in .....late model ford needs new struts on the front so that will be interesting how it all goes back together. I already have the parts just waiting for the customer to show up.

Sounds like a good time. I am just waiting for the frost to disappear before I go out to do things. Had fun baby sitting I see.

hi hello

nah I was saying what happened earlier because I have to go to work at my first job by 1 a.m. and I get back usually by 4:30 so it was all in past tense LOL

today I have a strut job coming in .....late model ford needs new struts on the front so that will be interesting how it all goes back together. I already have the parts just waiting for the customer to show up.

Did you get the Quick Struts or do you have to compress and change the springs. Do you have a strut compressor?

Sounds like a good time. I am just waiting for the frost to disappear before I go out to do things. Had fun baby sitting I see.

yea, the car work seems easy after that.

Kids scream and poop every 40 minutes. I had to change my blouse like 3 times because the baby kept spitting and oozing out some clear slimey stuff from everywhere. Its like kinda gross but kinda not ...its weird. I think I will stick to the axle grease for now :???:

Rani I saw the hubcaps :eek:ops: wheel covers from the auction, I really like them what are they going on?

Did you get the Quick Struts or do you have to compress and change the springs. Do you have a strut compressor?

they need to be compressed ....I did the loan a tool thing at advance auto ....you put a deposit and when you bring the tool back they refund you. Pretty handy.

My son was a puker for a while there. Give him a bottle and watch out it all comes out. I know they cannot help it but every time I burped him I had a wet neck and back!

Rani I saw the hubcaps :eek:ops: wheel covers from the auction, I really like them what are they going on?

they are probably going to be spares for now .....I have a friend with a set on his Satellite.

you mean the 67 ones from Mr Mike?

My son was a puker for a while there. Give him a bottle and watch out it all comes out. I know they cannot help it but every time I burped him I had a wet neck and back!

it seems like 4 ounces go in and 12 come out ...its amazing

When I was in the Parts Business, we used to give the customer one of those real nice Brannick wall mount rigs, if they stocked our shocks and struts. Now I wish I had saved one to bring home to my shop.

Look it over real good before a trip to the parts store. Fords have lots of broken springs. (I know you will anyway.) tmm

8 out the front and 8 out the back! I think they just suck the nutrients out and discharge the bulk! I do not miss that part of parent hood.

the big debate in my head was whether to go with Gabriel ultras or Monroe gas matics

I went with the monroes .......hope that wasn't a mistake.

The only other option was KYB but those were a LOT more money ....almost double plus they needed to be ordered. The others are stocked.

Our inside/outside cat "convict" just showed up and wants to come in, but he smells really bad like a skunk! I guess it is spring. I think he is staying out for a day or two!

the big debate in my head was whether to go with Gabriel ultras or Monroe gas matics

I went with the monroes .......hope that wasn't a mistake.

The only other option was KYB but those were a LOT more money ....almost double plus they needed to be ordered. The others are stocked.

The Gabrie'ls and Monroe's are virtually the same thing. Kinda like Coke or Pepsi

Our inside/outside cat "convict" just showed up and wants to come in, but he smells really bad like a skunk! I guess it is spring. I think he is staying out for a day or two!

Good morning I think, that would stink #-o

Look it over real good before a trip to the parts store. Fords have lots of broken springs. (I know you will anyway.) tmm

that is something when they break because those springs are really stout.

I am not really a fan of dealing with a compressed spring but I guess its just a matter remaining calm and paying attention to details.

-
Back