Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Mitch. Thanks for the PM. I think Carlisle will work.. It will make me go there finally!

Awesome, Do make a note of those part numbers in case I lose mine.

I saved the PM. Whats on the table today? Mine is to get the mower deck on the tractor after I till the garden plot.

Beginning to plot out and plan for an exhaust pipe into the house for a new Gas Furnace. Also need to run a flex gas line under my crawl space from the other end of the house, where the tank is. Trying to get everything in place before I actually tear out the old electric back up air handler. That way it will save time on the actual transition.

I hear that. I went into my "basement" yesterday to make sure everything is good and found a large root that is coming through the stone wall. I have to take down a beautiful weeping willow that is in a bad spot to close to the house right in a l shape with 2 sides of the house. Got quote because I would probably take out a section of the house. It surprised me 325 to remove it.

Around 25 or so but really in a screwed up place. It never should have been put there. think of two walls at a 90 degree and the tree in between them Any where else I would cut it down myself but this is asking to fall into the house. Local guy doing it for cash and he just started his tree removal business and has insurance. I told him to try to get it before it has spring growth.

Besides the fact that it's so close, It's a known fact that Willow trees have fast and long growing roots. Also need to keep them away from septic systems.

There are some 4" diameter roots coming in. They probably were looking for water since the basement has a dirt floor and it is always damp down there because way back it had a artesian spring in it. I was going to put a dehumidifier down there but started thinking that if it was dried out after 200 years will the beams (tree trunks) buckle so I am leaving it that way. Amazing all the wood is in good shape.

I think if I get the tree removed I can be ok. The roots found there way between the stones and somehow the wall is ok. I got lucky with catching it when I did. Really a few bad months for us. Seems like everything is happening at once. It is the curse of the Firechiken!

Gonna cost me 3K to get this HVAC working. And that's with me buying the equipment at wholesale and installing it myself. I will get my HVAC buddy to make the connections and fire it up . Can't imagine how much I'm saving by doing this myself.

Good morning,
Bumpy start here, woke up with a sore back ( for no apparent reason). Get to work and one of the main heaters for the building not working (building owner takes care of those, so called service ),batch codes were not printing ( 4 different printers each with a different problem)...
Finally getting some coffee.

It is still freezing here and it is keeping me out of the field. I am going to try to till where we put the garden in though.

Chryslers of Carlisle is July 9th- 12th. I'll be on spots P205 - P206 straight down the road as you come in Gate one. Near the end on the right against the fences.

Chryslers of Carlisle is July 9th- 12th. I'll be on spots P205 - P206 straight down the road as you come in Gate one. Near the end on the right against the fences.

Oh like I will remember that! Thanks though it will go on the calendar.

Good Morning guys! Carlisle? I hope to make it this year for the first time. I hope to get to Farmington too. (fingers crossed) tmm

-
Back