Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
rodger that. 10-4

its supposed to get windy today .....typical for this time of year, all that cold air has to come off the mountain and heat up here and wind tunnel it from here to Kansas. I think tornado season is about here.

The wind will be blowing here today :glasses7: I just seen the weather and they say 24 mph so I will not be going fishing in that kind of wind, I was hopping on getting some fresh fish restocked in the freezer today #-o

The wind will be blowing here today :glasses7: I just seen the weather and they say 24 mph so I will not be going fishing in that kind of wind, I was hopping on getting some fresh fish restocked in the freezer today #-o

yup, they said on the news ...up to 30 MPH winds today ...so we have red flag fire danger in effect ....which kills my bonfire plans even more. I have a pile of tumbleweeds and tree branches just waiting for marshmallows.

I like fire, I always put more gas on the pile than needed just to get that extra Wawooosh effect when it all goes up. LOL But none of that till probably next week now :???:

I enjoyed burning leaves yesterday and clearing all the straw and leaves off my strawberry plants to get some sun on the ground :glasses7:...
Yea I like that extra Wawooosh effect also :D same here, I keep a bone fire most every week end around here burning wind fall from the winter :color:

Good Morning Harry. How have you been? Welcome to the morning party LOL

Good Morning Rani My favorite time to shop is in the wee hours as well.

good morning

plus I am beating the first of the month rush .....it really gets packed after the first of the month, I think because a lot of people get their food ration cards and checks in the mail :???:

I enjoyed burning leaves yesterday and clearing all the straw and leaves off my strawberry plants to get some sun on the ground :glasses7:...
Yea I like that extra Wawooosh effect also :D same here, I keep a bone fire most every week end around here burning wind fall from the winter :color:

tumble weeds are fun to burn too because they crackle and pop and go up quick with little to no smoke and usually leave not much behind.

so maybe one of you fellers know this:

is there a difference between a steering gear box from a small block car vs. one from a BB car or for that matter a slant six car???

I have one I pulled from a 72 fury that had a 5.9 and I was thinking to use it in a BB car. I have never had power steering in an A-body or much of anything else for that matter.

wow looks like the whole crew is here except Mr. TMM

I'm here Rani. Good morning you early birds. I took a sleeping pill and went to bed at 9 last night. I am trying to catch up. I'm going to skip the coffee and go straight for the energy drink today. tmm

I could use an energy drink I think, but they sure do pack on the lbs Mike.

That stuff aint good for ya Mike !!

You got that right,:D I don't do them myself but I sure see a bunch of folks drinking them, I have before and dang!! wired me up after one of those 5 hour shots you can buy :cheers::cheers::cheers: never again the crash was ,, yea #-o

I could use an energy drink I think, but they sure do pack on the lbs Mike.

I get the "Great Value" brand from Wal Mart. Its individual packets of powder you pour in a glass and add water. It has 30 calories has caffeine and B vitamines.

I get the "Great Value" brand from Wal Mart. Its individual packets of powder you pour in a glass and add water. It has 30 calories has caffeine and B vitamines.

Never touch the stuff. Just Beer for me !! LOL

Dang that is a low calorie count :glasses7: never seen them or herd of it before, V B is good :D

And it doesn't have Gurana or other stuff I can't spell or pronounce. LOL

That stuff aint good for ya Mike !!

I used to have a drinking problem with mountain dew and I was really guzzling it down but since last thanksgiving I switched to mostly water and I feel much better these days. Have not touched a dew for months now and I think its for the better

When I'm out in the shop, after 12 noon, I work on a 2 BPH rate !!

Hey I got my driveshaft fixed! I took my driveshaft out of the Dart Saturday and dropped it off yesterday morning at Sadler Drivetrain. They installed new Spicer u joints and balanced it. It must have been a ways off. They had to heat and straighten the transmission end and add a balance washeron that end and another balance washer on the rear axle end. I put it back in late yesterday and it really seems smooth. SSSSmmmmmooootttthhhh!!!! lol

I used to have a drinking problem with mountain dew and I was really guzzling it down but since last thanksgiving I switched to mostly water and I feel much better these days. Have not touched a dew for months now and I think its for the better

I am happy to see this :color: that stuff is bad for anyone, and water will make you feel and look better when you look in the mirror :glasses7: I seen some before and after getting of mt. Dew and other drinks then change over to water and what it douse :color:

I am happy to see this :color: that stuff is bad for anyone, and water will make you feel and look better when you look in the mirror :glasses7: I seen some before and after getting of mt. Dew and other drinks then change over to water and what it douse :color:

Dang, That's why you look so good Mike! So that's your secret! LOL

-
Back