Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's funny Karl. Did you get my PM?

Yep, I will pack it up and get it shipped later.

I've been showing it off to all my friends yesterday....

It's soo cool! :glasses7:

I think that my uncle used to work near where that was made... My grandpa ran a small tool and die shop near that neighborhood back then.

MMM I am getting hungry looking up breakfast taco ideas online....so many ideas and recipes available.

I can smell the egg, cheese and diced steak burger patty already and I have not even started cooking yet.

This internet pic is making me want to get to it. I never wake up hungry ...not sure why today is different

We could take this taco thing sideways, but since you took all of that grief on the thumbs post yesterday, we won't go there.... :violent1:

I'm having a much better time browsing now.

It was getting to where my scroll wouldn't always work, and I like to scroll with the wheel, and not the slide on the screen..

The side of the screen would work, but not the scroll button...

It would get to where it would skip. Then lately, it was getting so bad, that I was trying to restart my computer and it would seem to work. Then that wasn't working anymore, but I started to notice that it was worse down than up.

So I opened up a new mouse that I bought a few weeks ago (JIC), and now it works great. Nice and tight clicking and scrolling, and it works all the time!!! Yay!!!

How bad is it that I'm so excited that it works like it's supposed to???

We could take this taco thing sideways, but since you took all of that grief on the thumbs post yesterday, we won't go there.... :violent1:

I was thinking the same but Naw, I better not go there. lol

Holy crap!

We had some freezing drizzle last night, then some small sleet earlier this morning, now we got the big flakes coming down heavy....

I haven't drained the gas tank on the snow blower yet, but need to for storage for summer. Maybe if I can use it again, I can run it dry.... :cheers:

As long as we don't get any more snow this year.... :banghead:

Holy crap!

We had some freezing drizzle last night, then some small sleet earlier this morning, now we got the big flakes coming down heavy....

I haven't drained the gas tank on the snow blower yet, but need to for storage for summer. Maybe if I can use it again, I can run it dry.... :cheers:

As long as we don't get any more snow this year.... :banghead:

Sta-bil. Works great.

Lord !! I have not slept in like I did this morning in a long time :coffee2:

I can't remember the last time I slept 8 hours :color: I wonder what it was :coffee2:

Good morning everyone :color: on cup down and heading to the coffee pot for number 2 :coffee2:

Sta-bil. Works great.

Does that help prevent the gas from gumming up the carb and fuel lines?

I always thought that you were better off emptying out the fuel system to keep the deposits/varnishing/gumming down...

I didn't drain it one year, and the next season, it was hard to start, and ran rough when I did get it started, but then started to run better after running for a while. Like the deposit/varnish started to wash off/clean out as I ran more gas through it...

Does that help prevent the gas from gumming up the carb and fuel lines?

I always thought that you were better off emptying out the fuel system to keep the deposits/varnishing/gumming down...

I didn't drain it one year, and the next season, it was hard to start, and ran rough when I did get it started, but then started to run better after running for a while. Like the deposit/varnish started to wash off/clean out as I ran more gas through it...

Yes it does Karl, I run add it to my gas the last couple of time I expect to be mowing or when winter is getting close for my generator set, works like a dream brother :cheers:

I use it in all my small engines, and in my Dart. I've never had a problem.

Of course, now that I've said that I suspect we will now be treated to the usual spectrum of horror stories (most of which, admittedly, or not, will be the fault of misuse).
popcorn.gif

I use it in all my small engines, and in my Dart. I've never had a problem.

Of course, now that I've said that I suspect we will now be treated to the usual spectrum of horror stories (most of which, admittedly, or not, will be the fault of misuse).
popcorn.gif

Same Here. Been using it for 25yrs. Works Great.

I am Back! Karl what do I owe you and you also MEMike? And Mike you owe me so how do you want to do it.

I am Back! Karl what do I owe you and you also MEMike? And Mike you owe me so how do you want to do it.

Good morning Ray Sr. :D

You don't owe me anything, I said I would cover shipping and I will stand behind my word :D
I think (maybe) Keith is going to let us know where to send our help for stan, I will send you the very cool and fun knife and sheath when I get a confirmation donation has been sent :cheers:
Remind me and this old brain full of drugs :D what I owe you and what we are doing please and the cost right here sir :cheers:

Very late to the party this morning. Had a sick pup last night. Holley has the squirts, and unlike a carburetor squirting, it was a really bad thing.
Got into work late so had to hit the ground running. Finally getting a coffee break.

I gotta git goin now. I gotta go to the HVAC supplier to pick up a new system for my house. I will check in on the Auction stuff I owe for later today. OUT

Morning Ray,
You been out playin in the dirt yet? We were almost thawed yesterday and right back down last night.

I gotta git goin now. I gotta go to the HVAC supplier to pick up a new system for my house. I will check in on the Auction stuff I owe for later today. OUT
Good morning Mitch, Wow bud! you have a full day ahead of you it sounds like :coffee2:

You mean the permafrost? No why bother I am to busy getting the beers in the fridge to defrost! Hoping Thursday I have a few hundred rhizomes to dig.

Oh the box that you did the translation on smoked, literally. You do hvac do the make a temp/humidity controller and if so what do they run?

-
Back