Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Buying parts on here is like putting a tractor beam on it and hope you get it.

like when stuff comes up cheap and your the first to reply to the ad and then a whole bunch of people post after you and say they want it too.

its like

Me: "bridge to engineering"

ME: "Captain here and full power to tractor beams we need that air cleaner"

Spok: "but captain the Klingons are approaching"

Me: Ok then, 80% power to tractor beams and arm paypal torpedoes and wait for the shipping quote"

Attachments

• tractor beam.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 116
Ray I had my wife read your first post and she looked at her thumb and did not get it either! ILMAO

YES!!! because women don't think like guys. the more I read on this site, I really do think that men come from a different planet. Its interesting to see what men find fascinating and get captivated with........a lot of it, I would have never guessed.

Rani has been taking a lot of abuse lately...I for one hopes she doesn't leave.

Nah ....it would take a lot more to make me go away. As long as I have a mopar I will be around and I plan to have my dodge for life :D

Good Morning Ray and Ray and Rani ! HA , sounds like a Law Firm

I am back, Darn it is cold here right now The shop read 28 inside.
Morning Rani and Mitch.

Rani when you can read minds do not read a guys you will explode!

MMM I am getting hungry looking up breakfast taco ideas online....so many ideas and recipes available.

I can smell the egg, cheese and diced steak burger patty already and I have not even started cooking yet.

This internet pic is making me want to get to it. I never wake up hungry ...not sure why today is different

Attachments

• breakfast-tacos-1152x380.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 112
I cannot believe it cost lees to send a small package to MO. Then to PA

Ray, having some trouble on the filter for the Kioti. Is E5205 the number right off the filter? Is it cartridge type oil filter? What is the model # of the tractor. The JD # crosses right over , n o problem

You have to ask dart that one that # is his I believe he pulled it right off the filter. I will PM him and we shall see!

I can get great price on any volume. The premium Hastings filter for the JD is $4.99. The economy level Hastings is $2.50

Wow that sure beats the Deere dealer, less than half. Lets see if they interchange with his to save on the shipping. I know I would like 6 and I can run them up to him and finally learn his first name!

Ray I had my wife read your first post and she looked at her thumb and did not get it either! ILMAO

If you ever want to have some fun with someone from lower peninsula Michigan, ask them where they are from. Then after they tell you, ask them where that is.... :???:

They will then take their right hand, palm up, and point to the position on their hand that coincides with where in Michigan that they live. They use the palm of their right hand as if it were a map.... LOL! #-o

Go there some time and see how many of them you can get to point to their hand.... LOL!!! :D

Morning guys, you to Rani, should be a nice day today. Off to work now, have a nice day.

Buying parts on here is like putting a tractor beam on it and hope you get it.

like when stuff comes up cheap and your the first to reply to the ad and then a whole bunch of people post after you and say they want it too.

its like

Me: "bridge to engineering"

ME: "Captain here and full power to tractor beams we need that air cleaner"

Spok: "but captain the Klingons are approaching"

Me: Ok then, 80% power to tractor beams and arm paypal torpedoes and wait for the shipping quote"

Fire those retro-rockets, shoot the Fruiton Torpedoes, and like, make us go that way --->>>

[ame]https://youtu.be/Rh17jKL0DfA[/ame]

MMM I am getting hungry looking up breakfast taco ideas online....so many ideas and recipes available.

I can smell the egg, cheese and diced steak burger patty already and I have not even started cooking yet.

This internet pic is making me want to get to it. I never wake up hungry ...not sure why today is different

You just got me hungary...

You do realize that they hand pick every piece of food that they use in a food commercial/picture to advertise it. For example, they will pick each piece of relish, or tomato, or onion just so it looks as delicious as it can...

Then the none that you buy, NEVER looks as good as the one in the ad....

However, it's Monday - 40% off on Pizza Pete today, and 50% off of Fox's Pub pizzas Tue for carry-out, and 50% off for dine in on Wednesday (when they had 50% off for both carry-out and inside, they would get an hour and a half wait when a normal day is a half hour.... So they split the days to cut down on the chaos in the kitchen.... (More opportunity for me to get cheaper pizza - I love pizza.... Mmmm, pizza.....)

Then I cook at home the rest of the week....

-
Back