Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You're chopped liver.... LOL!!! :D

Ok, I'll call you Ray now too...

But I won't call you Johnson...

[ame]https://youtu.be/qoYsfbq3vMc[/ame]

But then how are we going to tell you "Rays" apart? (halifaxhops - Ray, Old Man Ray, and now memike - Ray)... :???:

Actually my first name as it appears on my Birth certificate is Wolfgang.

That is a great old gage :color: I had a 63 GP with a big one (Vacuum Gage) on the console :glasses7:

I have been called a lot worse than that. My favorite on is XXXX *** ***!

Morning Hoppy. Can't sleep. I set my alarm yesterday for 3:15 so I could get up and go to the swap meet in Chicago. I forgot to shut the damn alarm off. After tossing and turning for an hour I decided to just get up. I will be a zombie today. LOL

I literally have been up all night. Once I get up I stay up. Today is gona suck I have a bunch of hops to dig and the temp will be in the low 40's. Get anything good from the Stan auction?

Morning Ray! I definitely have to give you a thumbs up on that post yesterday!!!!!!

Morning Ray
We went to the Elmhurst swap meet. I didn't get much. (I don't need much) My friends filled the back of the Suburban though.

Thanks. That's me all thumbs. Although Rani made it work.
Glad you had a good day mike. Most times it's just the going out and being with friends.

I guess we have to all give her a thumbs up for that one! Love the way she ended it...I could not stop laughing.

Ray I had my wife read your first post and she looked at her thumb and did not get it either! ILMAO

So ray you got the carving tool I see.

I figure it would work good in the field during harvest when I cut the bines from the trellis system.
I also have Bamboo in the front that needs to be kept in check and a pruner stinks to use.

-
Back