Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was referring to the movie theater shootings in Aurora, CO....

oh yea .....that was a long time ago ....and yes I have heard people say they will never go to a theatre again. I don't worry about all that ...I am just trying to live happy and when its my time ....its my time but until then I am just going to have fun and enjoy what I can.

I just PMed him the number. We wait and see. They have to be cheaper and better than the dealer.

I have ni idea of what they are firing at Fort Indian Town Gap but is has to be bigger than 155's. I am just on the other side of a few ridges away from it.

I flew over Ravine one night (outside their airspace) and did I ever get a show! I don't remember what they were flying but they were dropping the bombs on target. Me in my Cessna 150 has NO chance whatsoever....LOL

I am under the line approach so it is interesting. I always know when the A10's go over at 500 feet.

Good morning everyone, got my granddaughter setting next to me while Grandma cooks breakfast :color: Well it's a cartoon morning here this morning #-o No fishing shows for Macey

I read your C10? story on the other thread. I never thought about us being viewed that way by neutral countries. It was a C10 right?

Morning Mike. That sound great that you have your granddaughter there for the day! Fill her up with candy and soda and give her a puppy then back to mom! LOL

Good morning everyone, got my granddaughter setting next to me while Grandma cooks breakfast :color: Well it's a cartoon morning here this morning #-o No fishing shows for Macey

Enjoy your visit with her... :glasses7:

Morning all, I see everyone is bright tailed and bushy eyed. need more coffee.

Morning Mike. That sound great that you have your granddaughter there for the day! Fill her up with candy and soda and give her a puppy then back to mom! LOL
:D Oh she has her puppy at home, that sounds like something my father inlaw would do :D

Good Morning Memike!
Good morning sir :cheers:

Enjoy your visit with her... :glasses7:
I went and picked her up yesterday and we all went to an auction together last night :color: everyone enjoyed seeing us together and the auctioneer voiced his thoughts on a couple things she needed to take home with her :D

I read your C10? story on the other thread. I never thought about us being viewed that way by neutral countries. It was a C10 right?

EC-130 spec op bird. It was an eye opener getting an in flight emergency (we lost all hydraulics about 100 NM from the coast, had chaff and flares loaded and about 40000lb of fuel. We had to dump the fuel and fire off the ordanance before landing. (What is funny that plane 777 is on static display at the gap) When we got out of the plane looking at the engine that pissed out all the fluid the Guardia stopped us and we had to get in civilian clothes on before getting out again (you cannot touch the ground in Ireland in uniform). Then that nutjob in our face with cameras and stuff. We made all the local news and the front page! They assigned an officer to protect us and were pretty much restricted to what we could do, and if we did go out it was all of us or none! The officer must have thought we were lushes due to the fack we pretty much stayed in the bar for three weeks!

It is pretty bad when an Irishman thinks you drink to much!!!

Morning all, I see everyone is bright tailed and bushy eyed. need more coffee.

Yep :D you need coffee jaws :toothy1: Bright eyed and bushy tailed you mean ain't it :D

-
Back