Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just happen to have one handy. Part# E5205=32091 I would be surprised if that number helps but there it is.

I don't really know those trucks very well ....my only experience is I had a 70 but I ended up parting it out because the cab was really rusty. It came to me with a Arkansas title so I am sure it was from somewhere rusty. To my surprise, under the hood was a running 383 HP complete with the dual snorkel air cleaner. So I saved the engine and sold off some of the parts and the rest went to truck heaven.

Felt bad but I don't really need any more projects and I was too chicken to deal with the rust....especially when so many of those trucks are still around and can be had pretty cheap.

Would have been a cool tow rig though

I forget but like a diswong or something Chinese. I would not be surprised if they are the same.

Looks like it will inter change with JD# m806418. If they come in groups of 12 you want half? Mitch is seeing what deal he can get on them. I refuse to pay 11 at the dealer.

Hey Rani your post on the facts made me spit coffee all over the place this morning. It was great!

Thats why I bought this truck Rani. To tow my little Kioti Backhoe around, But it has a 6 bolt wheel rear put under it. The front axle is 8 bolt. Someone welded washers on the wheels because they were worn oblong. It won't pass PA inspection and I have not been able to find 6 bolt wheels except out west there and the shipping makes it too expensive. I bought an 8 bolt axle but too many projects and I have a 383 that I want to put in it.

had to dig for old pic but this was it ....talk about a hillbilly truck ....the wiring was a mess ....looked a lot better than it really was and it didn't come with a box thingy on the back which was a deal killer to keep and fix it.

Attachments

• CIMG2969.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 68
Heck yeah! I will bring one with me this week. I hope I get out early on Friday cause I want to take a side trip to meet the Popmobile and it's owner.

Here is another one of mine. I want to sell it this spring

Attachments

• 0513121311.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 56
He is just checking out what he can find in a good filer and what interchanges. I doubt it will happen this week

I'm not sure how good if an idea it is to go see a movie in Colorado.... #-o

why not .....we have a drive in here too and its open for the season ....they opened Friday because we have been getting consistent mid 70s degree days :cheers:

Wait a min....Why does the last line say to look at your thumb?? I am looking at my thumb and I don't get it

If you stand by the road with your thumb out, you may get a ride...

If you use the other part referred to in that post, you may get into a little trouble.... LOL!

Wait a min....Why does the last line say to look at your thumb?? I am looking at my thumb and I don't get it

ok, I see that thread now and that is just embarrassing ....I should have known better that it would be something like that ......GUYS!!!! OMG!!

why not .....we have a drive in here too and its open for the season ....they opened Friday because we have been getting consistent mid 70s degree days :cheers:

I was referring to the movie theater shootings in Aurora, CO....

-
Back