Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to run I have to go to the P.O. to drop off a bunch of items this morning. Enjoy the day.

I hate to tell you what I do with the tractor in the spring before sharpening the blades. Reminds me of a wood chipper! 23 HP of pure dangerous.

I know. My mower is 20hp and it doesn't notice if I pick up the sticks or not. Blades are fairly new though. Don't want to chance getting them bent up just yet.

Squirrel got his name because he would get someone to distract a squirrel while he climbed the tree and grab the squirrel with his hands. I didn't see him do it but was told by a couple of his friends that they had witnessed it. I think they must have been drinking.

Squirrel man...

[ame]https://youtu.be/AcZgcuKXGOY[/ame]

You're just mad because you fell for it and clicked on it.... LOL! :D

I know better than that, the trap sprung on you! Takes a little bit more than that to fool me, I am wired on caffeine and you did not double dog dare me to!

I have to go to. May keep checking in through out the day Have a good one guys

I know. My mower is 20hp and it doesn't notice if I pick up the sticks or not. Blades are fairly new though. Don't want to chance getting them bent up just yet.

They are not cheap. The last two years I had to replace one now I have enough to sharpen a set before stick apocalypse in the spring! I have a lot of rocks that creep up in the spring that kills them. Wait until it is belt time. 75 or so for the one I use, it is a six sided belt.

I have to run I have to go to the P.O. to drop off a bunch of items this morning. Enjoy the day.

I have to go to my Post office later.

My mother in law sent me some pictures of my son that had required signature. They were supposed to arrive yesterday, so I stuck around.

The f'in mailman won't come to my door, just puts an orange card in my box so I have to go to the post office and pick it up myself...

It's easier for him not to get out of the delivery truck and bring it to my door like they are paid to do....

They are not cheap. The last two years I had to replace one now I have enough to sharpen a set before stick apocalypse in the spring! I have a lot of rocks that creep up in the spring that kills them. Wait until it is belt time. 75 or so for the one I use, it is a six sided belt.

I have too much debris in my yard.... rocks, sticks, etc.... My blades don't last very long...

I have to go to my Post office later.

My mother in law sent me some pictures of my son that had required signature. They were supposed to arrive yesterday, so I stuck around.

The f'in mailman won't come to my door, just puts an orange card in my box so I have to go to the post office and pick it up myself...

It's easier for him not to get out of the delivery truck and bring it to my door like they are paid to do....

I am lucky mine helped out in the hops field a few years ago and loves it here! Her bathroom stop on the route.

Have fun all!

There are three types of blades. Sharp, Dull and tickle. Figure it out, no you cannot borrow the tractor cause it has cruse control! Really does

I think I scrapped all my old blades so I wouldn't be tempted to put them back on. Too many roots and rocks. I have some rough areas and occasionally forget to raise the deck. Oops.

Good Morning FABO! (at least on the west coast) Taking the weekend off after a long stretch of long days. Going to edge and mow my lawn, get my preen down in the shrub beds and repair my irrigation system. Spring is breaking out all over:cheers: My basketball teams both advanced so I will be looking forward to watching them both advance to the sweet 16. (GO ZAGS!) The wife even suggested I watch a couple car shows:) Life is good! Good weekend to all!
Cheers, DR:coffee2:

This page makes me really appreciate Southwest living.
Sold two mowers and all my garden tools before moving out here from 'bama a year ago and haven't needed them since.

Hey all. How's your Saturday going. I got my Dart out today. I'm going to pull the driveshaft and get some new u-joints installed and balanced next week.

Well spent some time this morning doing the together time thing with Eileen. Topiary class.

How she thought it would be a good idea to have me sit for over an hour plus the drive with a bruised ars bone is beyond me. LOL. Sitting on the donut and downed a couple perks. Starting to feel better.

-
Back