Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here's a few shots of my uncle's new dog with an empty beer bottle. He just picked it up off the porch while we were talking and casually walked away with it...

He's a 9 month old German Shephard. Look at how big his paws are....

I just met the dog, so I don't think that I know him well enough to try to take it away from him...

View attachment 1714802110

View attachment 1714802107

View attachment 1714802108

View attachment 1714802109

Wow looks like mine could be his brother, this was 1 year.

Attachments

• 2013_1003Oct3_20130004-1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 103
Morning Karl, I saw a post in the bar thread that he planned on going. Are you?

I'm thinking about it. I don't need any parts in particular that I can think of right now, but may go to look around and maybe meet some members...

You never know what cool parts you may find....

If you see a cheap vacuum gauge 2" I will hook you up for it. Somewhere around 30 or so. The one I have is way off and just realized why my vacuum was 15 and it drove me crazy for a few weeks. Never buy glowshift crap. My son got it for me 2 xmas ago so what do you do? Put it in of course.

If you see a cheap vacuum gauge 2" I will hook you up for it. Somewhere around 30 or so. The one I have is way off and just realized why my vacuum was 15 and it drove me crazy for a few weeks. Never buy glowshift crap. My son got it for me 2 xmas ago so what do you do? Put it in of course.

If I see anything, I will keep you in mind. :D

As i go to the parts store yesterday, I get to the end of my street, and there is a car coming.... :???:

It was a 67 Imperial Le'baron that I've seen at a few shows last year. He was going the same way that I did, so I turned behind him and followed him down the road. He turned down a street about a mile from mine... :???:

He lives down the street... O:)

So I stopped and introduced myself and we talked for 10 minutes. His name is Jack, and one of his relatives owned the car originally. Then he got it when they passed. I've seen another Imperial on another street before (2 miles south) and have been looking for his car there. Turns out that that wasn't him, but another Imperial... #-o

So there are tow Imperials around this town.... :cheers:

That is great! You almost never see them on the road anymore. Now if we get leaded gas back down to .65 maybe......

looks like the roosters are up with the chickens this nice .....day before Monday.

Attachments

• 8097184_448x252.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 81
You are so funny Rani. How do you find time to watch cartoons and such? You always make us laugh.

You are so funny Rani. How do you find time to watch cartoons and such? You always make us laugh.

me funny.....I was thinking im more on the boring side.

I don't have cable just a DVD player and I have a small collection of movies which are mostly animated ones. That^^ is from chicken run movie which is a great movie.

When they come out in the theatre I like to go see them ....like now Cinderella is out ...not animated but I am curious to see how they did the re-make.

So far the best movie that was worth paying extra to see in 3D was the Lego movie which was out two semesters ago.

Morning Dart. What type of tractor do you have? I might do a bulk buy on oil filters. 6 are more than enough for me.

Rani, It is titled 69 but could be a 70. It came from Oklahoma and someone told me that the West Bryan Co. is Colorado!

-
Back