Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup. Morning Dart, Should be a real nice day here today. Wifey will probably have out on the property picking up limbs an twigs. Maybe burn a pile.

I got about 6 inches and this morning it is so foggy I can't see anything

Hey Hops...no worries of me outbidding you. man you zoomed way up there and that's great.

I am hoping by noon it will be gone. I want to take the dart out for a run up and down the block today. A pre on the road ride. I wonder if I take the orange triangle from the tractor and put it on the dart will my insurance cover the new farm vehicle? Wow way to much coffee since 0230!

You and Old man Ray left me behind. I will bid on some other things or just send money. That was fun playin with ya!

I drive unlicensed vehicles around up here all the time. Especially my firetruck tool box!

Between that and the bar thread it was a good time. Hey let me know the next time you are going over Clarks ferry. I could meet you in the lot there.

I am headed down there this week. 3 days of training in Elizabeth town I hope they let us out by noon on Friday.

I drive unlicensed vehicles around up here all the time. Especially my firetruck tool box!

You should see the neighborhood plow truck that 3 of the neighbors put together. An old Land cruiser that somehow runs. looks like a diesel. It disintegrates every time it is used! Brakes what brakes they drop the plow! Runs on beer, and only to be used after noon time. The first stop is always the trooper down the road in case he has to arrest them! LOL

I'm still here !! Jumping around on different sites and cooking breakfast.

Good morning
You guys are up way too early on the weekend
Lovely spring morning here...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 54
Gotta get some food in the belly. I was on a 2BPH tack yesterday.

I am swamped by PM's for hops on the HBT forum. I guess advertising works!

-
Back