Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Know what wee need for the regulars on this thread? Bowling shirts!!!!! IMML

Thanks for making me laugh this morning Rani.

I like to make tech jokes because tech support jokes usually haunt people of east Indian descent. I am not really that tech savvy myself but I have a cousin who is in school to be a software engineer. She got a scholarship thing from Microsoft for outstanding grades, which is huge for our family because my generation is the first that us females are making our way to college and beyond.

my mom's generation and back had a much different life and I cant help but wonder what they could be doing had they been given a chance and same opportunities we are getting.

I like to make tech jokes because tech support jokes usually haunt people of east Indian descent. I am not really that tech savvy myself but I have a cousin who is in school to be a software engineer. She got a scholarship thing from Microsoft for outstanding grades, which is huge for our family because my generation is the first that us females are making our way to college and beyond.

my mom's generation and back had a much different life and I cant help but wonder what they could be doing had they been given a chance and same opportunities we are getting.

I was raised in apple,cherry, and Plum orchards and Strawberry fields and went as far as the 4th grade, My two sons was the first to go threw school and to collage in my family :D

Good morning Miss. Rani :cheers: and yes thank you for a funny wake up thread :)

I was raised in apple,cherry, and Plum orchards and Strawberry fields and went as far as the 4th grade, My two sons was the first to go threw school and to collage in my family :D

Good morning Miss. Rani :cheers: and yes thank you for a funny wake up thread :)

My mentor and ex business partner had a fourth grade education. He was a very successful businessman. Was worth a few Mil when he passed. Died in 95.

How is Iowa today?

32° now but it's supposed to get to 60° and sunny today.

Know what wee need for the regulars on this thread? Bowling shirts!!!!! IMML

That's funny right there!

Kudos to you gals for blazing a trail like you do.

I see there is a morning tread now! Kind of funny. Do they have bowling shirts?

Good morning Mitch, Hops, Toolman and Rani. Looks like it's going to be a busy day for me , I have to drive my wife to work, pick up two friends for breakfast and go pick up stock for the Strongend (I don't have week ones) as you all know :D

Here:

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 65
Morning Mike Get er' done!

three cups down and about to head out the door for a while this morning :D
I look forward to my breakfast with two of my friends that don't work on Fridays, 30 year gear head friends always have something to talk about :color:

three cups down and about to head out the door for a while this morning :D
I look forward to my breakfast with two of my friends that don't work on Fridays, 30 year gear head friends always have something to talk about :color:

Looks like fun Mike. I'ts always cool when gear heads get together !!

well spring break starts here today ......so I work half day and then I have total freedom for like 9 days.

its overwhelming ...I have no idea what to do. probably will end up being a lazy day.....most of the students are probably going to skip out and I bet the parking lot will be mostly empty at school :???:

Attachments

• spring+break13.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 65
well spring break starts here today ......so I work half day and then I have total freedom for like 9 days.

its overwhelming ...I have no idea what to do. probably will end up being a lazy day.....most of the students are probably going to skip out and I bet the parking lot will be mostly empty at school :???:

Go to the beach with the rest of them! I would but then I would become "THAT GUY"

Go to the beach with the rest of them! I would but then I would become "THAT GUY"

a beach would be nice ....but we have mountains to the north ......big mountains to the west....more mountains to the south and prairie/desert to the east :???:

Going to Mikey D's ?
#-o lord no Hops, going to a mom and pops breakfast out on the edge of town, hash browns, Bacon and two eggs and maybe a slice of country cooked/smocked ham sir :cheers:

#-o lord no Hops, going to a mom and pops breakfast out on the edge of town, hash browns, Bacon and two eggs and maybe a slice of country cooked/smocked ham sir :cheers:

Dam that sound good. I am thinking a ham steak and eggs for me today! The snow is starting to stick here so I really do not want to go out in it for anything.

Getting ready to head out. Here's a photo I took on Wednesday. One of my Mopar buds and a customer to boot. It's his high school car. 69 Road Runner, steel bodied, nasty almost 600 cube wedge with nitrous that runs 8.50's @ 160. He's rebuilding the front end this year. The most fun part of my job. tmm

Have a great Friday!

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 10456210_556837967761900_5730855925759675680_n.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 92
Got up a 6AM to my 4 legged, furry alarm. All she seems to want is food, water, out or in, and a place on the sofa in my office to sleep away the night and most of the day. What a life.

Cup #4 coming up.

-
Back