Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh the box that you did the translation on smoked, literally. You do hvac do the make a temp/humidity controller and if so what do they run?

I did industrial refrigeration. We didn't have any like that. Most of our stuff was done through large PLCs. Most often for add ons using small controllers in industrial I've seen Omron.

Aren't those obsolete with these electronic gadgets that they have now??? :banghead:
I hear that ! my problem would be opening up a new fagled up gadget and finding it :D

Very Kool Gauge you located there for Hops I believe :glasses7:

I need to start righting things down, does anyone have a roller decks :D

I still use one! Try to buy one now!!!!!
What a morning I think it is 5 o'clock somewhere!

I give kudos to the person keeping track of Stans list! I am dealing with 10 and are confucisted!

I still use one! Try to buy one now!!!!!
What a morning I think it is 5 o'clock somewhere!

I give kudos to the person keeping track of Stans list! I am dealing with 10 and are confucisted!

It's 5 oclock here Hop's and I seen one at an auction and that thing brought $15.00 this weekend #-o

Ok What at auction and no I was not talking to ya! It is 5:30 here now.

It's 5 oclock here Hop's and I seen one at an auction and that thing brought $15.00 this weekend #-o

Lock rings? Do you mean I could have gotten beer money from ya'll? Dam always on the short bus!!!!!!! At least it is faster!

Ray, having some trouble on the filter for the Kioti. Is E5205 the number right off the filter? Is it cartridge type oil filter? What is the model # of the tractor. The JD # crosses right over , n o problem

Yep the E5205-32091 is right off of the filter.

It is a 2007 Daedong. Model 3C100A in a Kioti CK20s HST.

Oh and everyone calls me Tike! My real name is Ralph but everyone calls me Tike and if you come to my town and ask for Ralph no one knows me.

Yep :glasses7: Another day another way men :coffee2: Good morning :coffee2:

wow looks like the whole crew is here except Mr. TMM

Tool man should be here any moment Rani :coffee2: When you get a chance send me a mailing address so I can send the GTX caps to you and something special from me on the hill :color:

I went to wally mart earlier ...I like going at 3 a.m. because there is no one there except a handful of workers, the guy on the floor buffing machine and a security guard.

Its a different feel than during the day when its a zoo in there with people everywhere.

Attachments

• 20141222_202412.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 78
Mornin' everyone. Just about done with first cup.

Good morning :glasses7: just finished my first cup and heading to the coffee pot for another :coffee2: Sunny day and high of 72 degrees today here on the hill :glasses7: I hope to wet a fishing line today some time :color:

Tool man should be here any moment Rani :coffee2: When you get a chance send me a mailing address so I can send the GTX caps to you and something special from me on the hill :color:

rodger that.

Good morning :glasses7: just finished my first cup and heading to the coffee pot for another :coffee2: Sunny day and high of 72 degrees today here on the hill :glasses7: I hope to wet a fishing line today some time :color:

its supposed to get windy today .....typical for this time of year, all that cold air has to come off the mountain and heat up here and wind tunnel it from here to Kansas. I think tornado season is about here.

-
Back