Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey I got my driveshaft fixed! I took my driveshaft out of the Dart Saturday and dropped it off yesterday morning at Sadler Drivetrain. They installed new Spicer u joints and balanced it. It must have been a ways off. They had to heat and straighten the transmission end and add a balance washeron that end and another balance washer on the rear axle end. I put it back in late yesterday and it really seems smooth. SSSSmmmmmooootttthhhh!!!! lol

:cheers: good move Mike! and folks wonder why the trans tail shaft starts leaking after a rebuild :D

Dang, That's why you look so good Mike! So that's your secret! LOL

At pert near 60 I quit looking in the mirror :D especially early in the morning !!That is some scary stuff to see first thing #-o LOL :D

At pert near 60 I quit looking in the mirror :D especially early in the morning !!That is some scary stuff to see first thing #-o LOL :D

I always say "I'm lookin' good but I'm not good lookin'" lol

The benefit auction for Stan and his family went over quite well. I am so proud of our members helping out. This is such a great group of caring people.

I always say "I'm lookin' good but I'm not good lookin'" lol
:D

The benefit auction for Stan and his family went over quite well. I am so proud of our members helping out. This is such a great group of caring people.
It think it did to Mike, and yes :glasses7: we have some great caring members here and have had for many years I think :color:

I went to wally mart earlier ...I like going at 3 a.m. because there is no one there except a handful of workers, the guy on the floor buffing machine and a security guard.

Its a different feel than during the day when its a zoo in there with people everywhere.

I like going to Wal-mart at night also. Trouble with mine is, they start hauling out the pallets of boxes to restock the shelves and clutter the aisles.... :banghead:

There's about the same amount of cashiers working as during the day... Like 2 or 3 and they are slow.... :banghead: (they never have enough cashiers open...)

But the lines are shorter in the wee hours...

Morning, fell asleap and just woke again!

I was already up, didn't check in this thread, but combed the forum..

then fell asleep with the dog...

and the son woke me up to ask for more conditioner....

and now I should clear the snow off the back driveway so it melts better later. It's supposed to get to 42° today. The snow was so wet yesterday, that it kept clogging the chute on the snow blower and coming out in "plugs"....

Now it's cold enough to where the snow is powdery and I can blast right through it with the snow blower....

So, I'll check back in a bit, I have to go blow....

Oh, I don't like doing that if I can help it Hops, re-booting my brain takes a long to get back on line seems like :D

What operating system are you running when you re-boot your brain? Windows 7, Windows 8, or Mac??

I gotta go blow, BRB....

Morning all. wind is rockin up here 50mph gusts. TMM, I use the MIO energy sometimes, just squirt some in a water bottle and go. Must go to work now, stay safe.:coffee2:

I have been waking up around 0200 lately and cannot seem to break the cycle. I passed out around 05whatever and just got it back when the daughter called looking for a ride that she wanted yesterday and never called to say she was/was not going to use it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QcnOfru5ftY"]Squirrel Flinger - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M5-d3rZZ-_M"]Ultimate Squirrel Launching Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

From a what do you do to keep squirrels from eating my hops thread!

Got through the shower etc. so I'm ready to go. I need to hop over to FBBO and post some photos for 62 Tuesday then take off and sell some tools. Take care all. tmm

I think mine is a pong game lately with one paddle stuck!
I have to run and play Taxi now, see ya all later!

so maybe one of you fellers know this:

is there a difference between a steering gear box from a small block car vs. one from a BB car or for that matter a slant six car???

I have one I pulled from a 72 fury that had a 5.9 and I was thinking to use it in a BB car. I have never had power steering in an A-body or much of anything else for that matter.

I think that there was a "fast ratio" steering box, but I don't know any of the details... I believe that it was a manual box, but I don't know if they made a fast ratio power steering.

But, I've never heard of anybody having problems steering the car after changing from sb to bb, or from slant to sb or bb....

You could always put a picture of yourself on the mirror from when you were younger, so you will look forward to looking in the mirror.... :D

Squirrel Flinger - YouTube

Ultimate Squirrel Launching Compilation - YouTube

From a what do you do to keep squirrels from eating my hops thread!

Those are funny...

You could always get a good Dalmatian. Mine lives to chase squirrels, chipmonks, raccoons, coyotes, and deer.... He will act like he has to go to the bathroom, and when I let him out, goes to the end of the porch and looks for an animal to chase...

They have a natural instinct to chase rodents. That's why they were used as coach dogs back in the horse and buggy days.

They needed a dog that could run with the horses, under and around, that could keep up with the horses and be able to go 30 miles in a stretch before resting... They would run under the horses and around the coaches to keep the mice and rodents from spooking the horses. Then when they got into town, the Dalmatian would sit by the back wheel of the coach and guard it from thieves. That's why they make such good watch dogs also....

That's why if you show a Dalmatian, it has a 22"-24" height requirement from the ground to their shoulder to be legal for showing.

My dad's favorite dog was a Dalmatian mixed with an English Setter. He was small and light at 44 lbs and could cut and run better than a football player. We were riding snow mobiles in 8" of snow once and he kept up with my friend at 34 MPH... And he could make a 90° or tighter turn.... The squirrels liked to tease him and try to make it to the next tree, and didn't make it a few times... He caught 19 squirrels and 2 chipmonks in his lifetime.

Morning all! Hopefully I will stay up for the morning ritual today!
KK, My favorite I had to put down last fall. She was around 18YO! Half lab/Shepard mix from the pound. Always a inside dog until I moved here then she went feral like me. Her kill list here was 7 Muskrats from the pond, 1 Raccoon that was in the pond and we witnessed it while eating on the back deck. A few Possums, A bunch of squirrels, dozens of rabbits they were like a snack for her and one day came home with the front torso of a Buck and had an antler tip in her side. No idea how that all came about! Great dog around people and kids. Only had one incident with her and my daughter when My Daughter was around 7 or so and dressed in a furry type of jacket and hairy gloves and a scarf. The dog must of thought she was a snack and went after her like prey! LOL

-
Back