Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning I think, that would stink #-o

I have no idea why people say skunks stink .....they do have an odd smell but I does not bother me. I had a skunk come by the house the other night and other people were acting like it was something really bad ......??? So I went out and chased it away with a broom since it didn't bother me.

Your sense of smell is way different than mine! This cat probably wanted to mate with it and make some PEPE LE PEWS!

I have no idea why people say skunks stink .....they do have an odd smell but I does not bother me. I had a skunk come by the house the other night and other people were acting like it was something really bad ......??? So I went out and chased it away with a broom since it didn't bother me.

Oh don't get me wrong, I would have dun the same, I thought his cat got sprayed and that smell is very VERY bad :glasses7:

Your sense of smell is way different than mine! This cat probably wanted to mate with it and make some PEPE LE PEWS!

He Dodged the spray and it is lingering outside ? :D

that is something when they break because those springs are really stout.

I am not really a fan of dealing with a compressed spring but I guess its just a matter remaining calm and paying attention to details.

Yep and don't get in a hurry. I saw one come loose and hit the ceiling and then bounce around the shop. Thank God no one was hurt. It did dent up a couple cars though. LOL Just be careful.

RaniDart70, I will box up your caps today and get them on there way, my son called me yesterdayand asked could I drive him to pick up a truck he bought for his business (big flat bed chebby) so I drove him (60 miles) and followed him back.. Hops, did you get my PM ?

MEME: Sure did thanks. I sent you a ring also. I cannot wait for the Arkansaw toothpick to get here. The bamboo needs a trimming.

MEME: Sure did thanks. I sent you a ring also. I cannot wait for the Arkansaw toothpick to get here. The bamboo needs a trimming.

Thank you for turning me on to a new snap/seal Ring for my 66 and look real close in the box when it get's there :D there is more then a Bamboo trimmer in the box :D

Man I need to get the field defrosted. I have 49 orders for hops so far and cannot get at the dam things! Any one have a flame thrower I can borrow for a hour! I can also use it to get the stink off of the cats hair! LOL

So I went out and chased it away with a broom since it didn't bother me.

I could just imagine you doing that and it lets loose! LMAO

MM, ever get chance to look at the brewing website?
Lord no #-o I will see if I can do that today, this new job here keeps me busy and I enjoy helping, but I need to look at this today Ray, thank you for reminding me brotha :glasses7:

Can you post a link to a good site for me to learn from here Ray ?

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php

That will get you to the home page. You can join for no charge like here. The user name halifaxhops is taken by the way
I thank you my friend, it seems it has been a busy few days with this good weather and prepping/turning my garden to enjoying my granddaughter (8 years old) for two day has kept me on my toes :glasses7:, spring brake for the kids here .

They can be pretty hard-headed at times, but I wouldn't go so far as to call them all dense.... :D

:cheers: again! my first laugh this morning :D I have not herd that term in a long tine :D

yea, the car work seems easy after that.

Kids scream and poop every 40 minutes. I had to change my blouse like 3 times because the baby kept spitting and oozing out some clear slimey stuff from everywhere. Its like kinda gross but kinda not ...its weird. I think I will stick to the axle grease for now :???:

My sister in law calls babies oozies... Because things ooze out of them.... :pale:

-
Back