Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm just checking in finally. Had a 9 AM class, the oldest son woke me up in middle of the night, so I was real grumpy.... :finga:

I don't mind if I don't have to be up and can catch up later, but when I'm supposed to be in class for 4 hours, I need my sleep.... :twisted:

at least they have small size t-shirts available ....there was a time only L and extra Moo was available.

they have lime green and pink this time too.

So what are you trying to imply???

I finally got down to a double-Moo...

...Does that mean that I wear Moo-Moo's (mu-mu's like in Hawaii)????

So what are you trying to imply???

I finally got down to a double-Moo...

...Does that mean that I wear Moo-Moo's (mu-mu's like in Hawaii)????

as long as its not like Homer's Mumu

Attachments

• King-Size_Homer_(Promo_Picture)_2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 96
Good morning. Looks like the gang slept in today. (Going by some of his post times, i dont know if Hoppy sleeps)
Anybody else getting snow? Ground is white again here...

Good Morning. Nah I woke up to no heat! I have been tinkering with that.

Good morning. Looks like the gang slept in today. (Going by some of his post times, i dont know if Hoppy sleeps)
Anybody else getting snow? Ground is white again here...

YIKES SNOW!!! the high for today is 84 today :glasses7:

I think hoppy= vampire .....they don't need sleep

Its just a little white.

I got to meet old hops yesterday! Cool dude and he even left me drive the Popmobile!

did my first mow yesterday if you didn't see this already.

Attachments

• CIMG4571.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 80
Where the heck did this snow come from it was not on the schedule today! I wonder if I can mow in the snow?

Good morning, waiting on my coffee to get dun, no snow here and not sure how cold it is outside.

Where did Rani find green grass? I thought Colorado was cold!

yea most people do believe that all of Colorado is cold and it can be very cold in the mountains but I am actually far enough from the mountains and into the flat prairie desert area of the state that winters are not really that bad here. Its always really ....really, and I mean really dry. This is the only place I have ever lived that can go from -22 overnight low in Jan to 105 high in June. :???:

The dry climate is probably the reason there are so many old cars around

DNA After you left I rinsed the car off it does not look like a barn find now!

I do know that I think she is intelligent enough to be a Doctor! But God Bless her she chose to be the Doctor for Dodges!

-
Back