Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was hoping a box from you was going to show up when Dart was here yesterday!

I am always getting outbid...because....I'M CHEAP!

Did "your" knife come?

so how is the dart in your avatar doing ...its been a long time since I heard an update. Last I remember the slant six was acting up .....something was wrong.

And a plow did some damage.

Any other news/progress??

Yep he is the kind of guy that will rub it in too! I did get some nice stainless muffler clamps if anyone needs one.

so how is the dart in your avatar doing ...its been a long time since I heard an update. Last I remember the slant six was acting up .....something was wrong.

And a plow did some damage.

Any other news/progress??

Ah...Rani I put it away and din't get it finished over the winter. Other projects got in the way. Todays goal is to get it back in the garage ... to get those quarter panels on.

Hope you have a heater in there for today! Looks like mid 30's for today!

Hey...anyone know if an electrical outlet can go bad after 20 years? I came home to no heat and found the problem is an outlet that the coffee pot was hooked up to. The furnace is on the same circuit. But it has been like this forever. man the outlet is melted. I almost burnt my house down.

My other sickness is motorcycles! Geesh what is wrong with me?

Motorcycles is one thing I never understood, they are as far from safe as can be. :???:

I have a sister who is into motorcycles and knows the different types and all .....if she was in a position to work on them I bet she would but her location dictates that such thing will never happen :???:

Motorcycles is one thing I never understood, they are as far from safe as can be. :???:

I have a sister who is into motorcycles and knows the different types and all .....if she was in a position to work on them I bet she would but her location dictates that such thing will never happen :???:

You have a sister? There may be two of you out there?

Hey...anyone know if an electrical outlet can go bad after 20 years? I came home to no heat and found the problem is an outlet that the coffee pot was hooked up to. The furnace is on the same circuit. But it has been like this forever. man the outlet is melted. I almost burnt my house down.

Sounds like you got real lucky. If the outlet is melted it probably started right there. I would check it out really well and ohm the wires to look for a short in the run.

Let me put it this way. They changed Vintage Motorcycle days to the same weekend as Chryslers at Carlisle. I am 2 hrs from Carlisle and 5 1/2 hours from Ohio and I will end up at Ohio with motorcycles.

Yes and yes, An outlet can loose the good contention the wires had as years go by and start heating up when a load is put on them, and the breaker can as well, pull the breaker and tighten up the lug that the wire is hooked up to.. I use to do safety inspections for OSHA and Hospitals , loose wires will create heat just like in our cars.. replace the breaker and the receptacle .

It just started snowing here in my area ( flurries ).

Yes and yes, An outlet can loose the good contention the wires had as years go by and start heating up when a load is put on them, and the breaker can as well, pull the breaker and tighten up the lug that the wire is hooked up to.. I use to do safety inspections for OSHA and Hospitals , loose wires will create heat just like in our cars.. replace the breaker and the receptacle .

Good call. It happened because he touched the firechicken yesterday!

Sounds like you got real lucky. If the outlet is melted it probably started right there. I would check it out really well and ohm the wires to look for a short in the run.

I do feel lucky! I guess I will get started there today.

If memory serves black is the power feed so the breaker off should open the circuit, white is the return and it ties into the ground at the box I believe. Ohm the black wire to the others and see if it is Shorted, If it goes to other things on outlets un plug them to get a good read on it.

Morning all, upper 70s today, need to get out and get some stuff done today. Only after the honey do's. Love to find me a little A wagon.

-
Back