Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning. Waiting for my cup to cool off a bit before that first sip. 19° outside with low to mid 40's today. Next week it's supposed to warm into the 60's next week. (our cute little weather gal just told me)

Doctor Rani, Paging Doctor Rani We have a 65 Dart with a major case of the floods!

Yup, my buddy Moparmarks is in that area somewhere. Has all Mopar sheet metal that he brings to swap meets. I think it is called Desert Sheet Metal. This guy actually disassembles cars by drilling out the spot rivets and separating panels. His customers that need. OEM sheet metal , Love him. They do pay a premium for his hard work though.

you know what is strange about early As is that one time I had my 68 dart parked next to a 66 dart and you would think the 68 would be longer because 67+ look bigger but the 66 is actually 2 inches longer.

The design is deceiving and the early As look smaller than they are.

Early As are strange little cars if I do say.

Hey I got 8 hours of interrupted sleep last night so I am up and running!

As strange as I think early As are, I do kinda regret a missed opportunity to get a 65 dart wagon locally. I didn't jump on it when it came available and snoozed and now its gone.

I shouldn't feel too bad because I like the coronet better but that little dart was a deal at $900. running but needed brakes and some work, no rust anywhere and it had a 273/ auto on the column. Even had a rear power window which I thought was a novel thing.

As strange as I think early As are, I do kinda regret a missed opportunity to get a 65 dart wagon locally. I didn't jump on it when it came available and snoozed and now its gone.

I shouldn't feel too bad because I like the coronet better but that little dart was a deal at $900. running but needed brakes and some work, no rust anywhere and it had a 273/ auto on the column. Even had a rear power window which I thought was a novel thing.

And you didn't tell me about it?

I am always getting outbid...because....I'M CHEAP!

Did "your" knife come?

-
Back