Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Ray. doing good. Wife is back on her feet and I am back at work. Got news that my boat will be going to the east coast to work on the wind farms so may end up getting to visit a few guys in 2022.
Carlisle is in July if you can swing it. You will meet a bunch of us. Plenty of room to crash also.

On way to work,

E4071158-8092-4EC7-AEBB-0BEBC6659B30.jpeg

Yep the vaccine isn’t stopping the spread. If anything, it’s reducing the time you are sick.
Depending on what you mean by "stopping" your math is only half right.
At best the vaccine was shown to be 90% effective in stopping spread.
So if 10 people are exposed to a bunch of the virus, it will survive and grow in numbers in at least one of them.
IMO that's not a 'breakthrough', that's an expected outcome.

'nother example of getting the right comparison.
Say a facial recognition program accurately recognized 99 out of 100 suspected criminals.
Now turn it loose on a city of 1 million people with 100 suspected criminals.
It would correctly ID 99 of them.
It would also flag 1 out 100 non-criminals as suspects.
Oops!
That's about 10,000 people wrongly identified.

OPPS Hate when that happens! Oil guage?
Worse in the middle of the dash see the -20...ugh!!
Looks like the oil is still a little thick and hasn't warmed up enough to register.
Between the temp, the snow, and close to retirement I'd have stayed home. :thumbsup:

Got ya. I want to drag Tim to the civil war museum this year prob after Carlisle if he can.
Good one to check out not to far it is in Harrisburg. Figure a few hours to see it all. Pretty cool.

I still have not done the Army Heritage museum yet.
We are driving out this year. We are not bringing the car.
Think we will stop at John's in Maryland for a night and then into Carlisle Monday or Tuesday.
I have a few things to sell so will sit up shop for a couple days.

-
Back