Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just from hanging out here I have seen fundraisers when needed, condolences sent, parts just shipped from one of us to another that we have never met, goofy stuff, yearly get togethers before covid, or I should say drunk fests? It is awesome to be part of you clowns.

Last edited:
Morning, John, I think I would have stayed in bed. 9deg here this morning, coffee is extra good when cold.

‘Petri dishes of COVID’: CDC faces call to pause cruises as nearly 90 ships report coronavirus cases

No **** Sherlock!
That is why my *** is staying home. Cruise booked for jan 3 or some silly thing. Jeez, just cancel the whole effin works and get out g d money back. Three years of this bs is enough. Im pretty certain i wont be leaving canada for a few years. And why let the billionaires sit on my money?

We are driving out this year. We are not bringing the car.
Think we will stop at John's in Maryland for a night and then into Carlisle Monday or Tuesday.
I have a few things to sell so will sit up shop for a couple days.
Hey! Maybe we can meet up and finish the drive in a caravan?

What we all need for there Mopar keys
191_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=MEXtHZuSspUAX_L_BdK&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Got my new i12mini. Gonna wait to use it till I get my case. Ordered an Otterbox Commuter, same as I had for last phone. Gives good protection and still fit in pocket.

Yo Timmy J! What up bro?
Not much. Been raining for a week here. Another big storm on the way. So watching movies....Did get Dart out yesterday. Needs more tuning. Dist curve not optimal yet....And Carb tuning as well. But it hauls ***!!!

Not much. Been raining for a week here. Another big storm on the way. So watching movies....Did get Dart out yesterday. Needs more tuning. Dist curve not optimal yet....And Carb tuning as well. But it hauls ***!!!
Isn't that like a years worth of rain all at once? Good to hear that car is finally getting near closure. Can't wait to see some action on the Sat.

.40" since Monday, I better get out my life boat :lol:. Looks like a couple hours worth of scattered showers up the beach and heading this way. Hills are greenin' up real nice. Should keep the critters happy for a while.

Just from hanging out here I have seen fundraisers when needed, condolences sent, parts just shipped from one of us to another that we have never met, goofy stuff, yearly get togethers before covid, or I should say drunk fests? It is awesome to be part of you clowns.
Yep on all counts.

That it is

Iv e only hung around here because I kept hearing how good Marylins Lasagna was, and was hoping to someday sample it.
I wasn't disappointed. If I hadn't had seconds, I might have taken up the offer on the lamb. That's really looked good also. Maybe next time . WINK WINK.

-
Back