Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
.... . .─.. .─.. ─ ─ ─
Wow, It has been decades since I coded. I got my Technician's license in school but lost it because I never used it or bought a transmitter. WNØMBG If I remember correctly.

Here ya go Mitch some “American” breakfast. Fried taters, fried ham, whole wheat toast and poached eggs with the obligatory sun tea. Like you I drink it with every meal. Be sure she knows that is a weekend version and we don’t eat like that every morning! But man o man o love weekend breakfast!

3C824F4E-CD08-47CD-B73D-0E3384E170B8.jpeg

Hiya folks. Really crappy weather here. Rain and strong winds. A storm coming in, proper warnings in parts of the country.

Not doing sh#t today.

Thats a pretty snotty cam for a 273.
Mind if I ask why? It's not really big, is it? I mean, lift is large and the LSA is only 108 but the duration isn't very large (high?).

I don't really understand these things and maybe it's too complicated to spell out in a forum post but would a larger cam make a small cubes engine like the 273 completely useless below 5k, like a twostroke?

Hiya folks. Really crappy weather here. Rain and strong winds. A storm coming in, proper warnings in parts of the country.

Not doing sh#t today.
Sometimes those become the best days, you get a chance to heal your body and rest. Plus organize your mind for the days to come. Those days I sip hot green tea (apologies coffee club) read, research and rest. Sounds like a perfect day guy, enjoy it.

-
Back