Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Snowed for much of the day and still going. But most melted as fast as it hit, so really hasn't amounted to anything. Roads were just wet most of the way home. Some slushy and intersections messy...
Did I get any of that down my way? My tenants never really bother me with any of that ....

I’m planning on using my 360 heads and shrouding is probably an issue - as Karl pointed out in a conversation we’re having - so maybe the high lift on the Hughes cam is a good way to compensate for that?

I’m planning on using my 360 heads and shrouding is probably an issue - as Karl pointed out in a conversation we’re having - so maybe the high lift on the Hughes cam is a good way to compensate for that?
I build all big blocks, since thats what all of my cars had. When I do a numbers car, I want the engine bay to look stock, so I use factory or modified factory exhaust manifolds. Because of that, when I pick a nice upgraded camshaft, I always use a higher duration on the exhaust side to help the engine breath better..:thumbsup:

Hiya.

Huhges came back with a camshaft recommendation. It's a solid flat tappet 243/238 @ 050, 546/558 lift, 108 degree LSA.

I thought they'd recommend a bigger cam but my guess is low-range torque would fall thru the floor with the small cubes of the 273.
That's huge for a 273. What are your plans for the engine?

Hiya.

Huhges came back with a camshaft recommendation. It's a solid flat tappet 243/238 @ 050, 546/558 lift, 108 degree LSA.

I thought they'd recommend a bigger cam but my guess is low-range torque would fall thru the floor with the small cubes of the 273.
Thats a pretty snotty cam for a 273.

Morning!
-13c. Wasnt expecting that. So a nice day with wind and snow. Think i will start the Fargo today. Going to be an interesting day here in canuckistan.

Good morning (_)]. My other cup is in the font washer. Thank you, I'll be here all week.
I'm at 3 weeks today, no alcohol, no cigarettes, and lovin' it!
I feel good. Sleeping better, waking earlier.
Yall have a great day

On the plate today is power steering line on the Suburban, shouldn't be too bad. Line supposed to be at O'Reilly's by 8 a.m., hope so.

Morning all...nothing better than a little Saturday morning IHOP!!

file.jpg

Good morning (_)]. My other cup is in the font washer. Thank you, I'll be here all week.
I'm at 3 weeks today, no alcohol, no cigarettes, and lovin' it!
I feel good. Sleeping better, waking earlier.
Yall have a great day
Congratulations, quitting smoking is a huge challenge....:thumbsup:

-
Back