Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
nope.

Johnny Cougar Mellencamp. This was featured in the back ground of his scarecrow and small town videos. His grandpa owned it at the time. It’s a roller skating rink, built in the 1920s, one of the very first in the entire state.
I was going to say skating rink. Had no idea of J Cougar connection…

You mean like this?

this is what is on my model 11

View attachment 1715864565
Dad’s mossberg 12ga had it. Brother got the guns.wrecked the choke on the shotgun and broke the .303 firing pin. Sent it to get repaired and its gone.
In my hands they would still be as good as the last time i cleaned them. About 38 years ago.

I picked up this OEM pulley remover yesterday, worked well. Changing out the pump and pressure line when parts come in (this a.m.). Had a return line to cooler rubbing on frame, parts store couldn't identify cooler so I'm going to cut line and splice since it's low pressure, other style coolers they listed for it were in the radiator area, have enough of them there already, trans etc.View attachment 1715864595 View attachment 1715864596
Ditch the cooler. P/S doesent need a cooler. Unless you are in arizona

Dad’s mossberg 12ga had it. Brother got the guns.wrecked the choke on the shotgun and broke the .303 firing pin. Sent it to get repaired and its gone.
In my hands they would still be as good as the last time i cleaned them. About 38 years ago.
Yeah I was only able to get a couple of my grandfather’s just simply didn’t have the cash to buy them at auction. But managed to get a couple of them

I can't take anymore. These people party and drink like pirates. 5th big Tet party this week and probably another today!!!!!
PXL_20220205_084117047.jpg
PXL_20220205_053615275.MP.jpg

I'm done for today in the shop with P/S, I'm slow as crap for sure. During my "one last look" saw a belt that had slipped off the pulley about half way, might have been exciting if I started it that way. One small leak on the pressure line at the steering box, tightened. Leaving fan shroud out until I'm happy that it's bled, not gonna leak etc. No filter, fluid is dirty, maybe disconnect the return side and pump some out?
I felt like I was working on a bicycle half the time, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm. Was fighting between SAE and metric half the time : ) I need more wrenches for sure.

nope.

Johnny Cougar Mellencamp. This was featured in the back ground of his scarecrow and small town videos. His grandpa owned it at the time. It’s a roller skating rink, built in the 1920s, one of the very first in the entire state.

I met John Cougar when he was just starting out. I worked in an airport restaurant as a dishwasher (16). He came in to "The Flight Line Inn" and the waitress who did know who he was wanted his autograph in our restaurant's log but she was to shy to ask him so she asked me to do it. Well, he was wearing a Supertramp jacket, I didn't know who he was so I asked him if he was a member of Supertramp....you should have seen the look lol! I think his song that was out at the time was "I need a lover who won't drive me crazy". Think that was 1979.

I met John Cougar when he was just starting out. I worked in an airport restaurant as a dishwasher (16). He came in to "The Flight Line Inn" and the waitress who did know who he was wanted his autograph in our restaurant's log but she was to shy to ask him so she asked me to do it. Well, he was wearing a Supertramp jacket, I didn't know who he was so I asked him if he was a member of Supertramp....you should have seen the look lol! I think his song that was out at the time was "I need a lover who won't drive me crazy". Think that was 1979.
I’ve bumped into Him a couple times over the years. My grand parents baby sat for his much younger sisters, and my great grand mother was in his moms wedding as a bridesmaid.

I’ve bumped into Him a couple times over the years. My grand parents baby sat for his much younger sisters, and my great grand mother was in his moms wedding as a bridesmaid.

Another "close encounter". I'm not a huge fan of his music, not that his voice is bad, it's pretty good. Recently I was listening to "The Q", Canadian station and they played "What if I came Knocking", really liked it, bought it on CD because couldn't find it available on vinyl.

-
Back