Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I picked up this OEM pulley remover yesterday, worked well. Changing out the pump and pressure line when parts come in (this a.m.). Had a return line to cooler rubbing on frame, parts store couldn't identify cooler so I'm going to cut line and splice since it's low pressure, other style coolers they listed for it were in the radiator area, have enough of them there already, trans etc.
IMG_4100.jpg
IMG_4101.jpg

hOW YOU DOING i HAVE NOT SEEN YA ***** IN A FEW DAYS YOU SICK?:poke::rofl:
Me? Actually been working on a side project to keep my mind off things. Plus been carpet bombing job postings with my resume

Last edited:
Jay Leno is interested in my 66 Satellite....
Not surprised for what it is. Slightly surprised he wouldn't be going for better condition. But then, not many around to start, so can't be much left to pick from. And not messed with. Most have probably been through multiple half assed restorations. That carwill be awesome if done right, and he would have the $ to make it happen. Maybe we will see it on 'Graveyard'...

Not surprised for what it is. Slightly surprised he wouldn't be going for better condition. But then, not many around to start, so can't be much left to pick from. And not messed with. Most have probably been through multiple half assed restorations. That carwill be awesome if done right, and he would have the $ to make it happen. Maybe we will see it on 'Graveyard'...
Really LOW production number...Never seen another. Not even at the Carlisle show...

Most have probably been through multiple half assed restorations.
I am really going to do my best....lots of pictures.....Rotisserie, the whole nine yards...I have been collecting NOS parts for it.....

Next Saturday! Famoso Raceway! Be Theeerrre!
you-and-crew-final-web.jpg

With the Winternationals the following weekend, just no telling who and in what manner racer may show up. :D

Tim, fill me in on your Satellite details
1966 Satellite. Commando V8 4BBL 383. convertible. 4 speed! Real rough but all there un molested. Frame rails all good, floors all good, needs rear 1/4's. Trunk, doors, I have all sheet metal to replace. Still need two piece trunk...

1966 Satellite. Commando V8 4BBL 383. convertible. 4 speed! Real rough but all there un molested. Frame rails all good, floors all good, needs rear 1/4's. Trunk, doors, I have all sheet metal to replace. Still need two piece trunk...
Plus a glove box spring for the Dart.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still........Wants it for nothing.....cites what it will be worth when completed verses what it will cost to put together....I have a firm offer for 20 grand as is....not from him...
Sell him your 67 sport fury 383 Convert.

-
Back