Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My brother in law had it. He's thinning the herd. I tried to get Dad's 22 but they gave me a old busted up clam. Kind of pissed me off.

I really think it is the famous auctions that are driving the price up. Guys with deep pockets see the car they first had and just have to buy it!
Jay leno knows how to buy cars, but all his other club members.
People with more money than brains. His own words.

Morning!
-27 when i turned in last night, -17 and 2” of snow this morning.

Morning!
-27 when i turned in last night, -17 and 2” of snow this morning.
Damn, It just doesn't let up there. Never been any further north than Lake of the woods in Ontario but often times ice out on the lakes isn't until late May/early June.

they have a record/database of everyone somewhere.
Whose they? The national Park Service? how 'bout Selective Service? They have all of us guys over 17.
Really I wouldnt worry about it too much. All records are at a state or local level. That's how people in Bucks were coming to Philadelphia County to get shots. And there was one guy, I forget where, who was finally caught after he got something like 6 jabs. :realcrazy:

Both are 16 GA my favorite
DSC00876.JPG
DSC00877.JPG
DSC00878.JPG
DSC00879.JPG
DSC00880.JPG

Those are neat. Bolt action with a removable magazine - dont recall seeing one before.

Those 340 manifolds sold for $400 not long ago. Now asking $800? I am watching that thread. I'm sure someone will comment about the high price. :lol::popcorn::popcorn:
Yea maybe 800 if they were super clean and had a operational heat flap.

Hey guys, Dad's old bolt action 22 had a ammo tube below the barrel. What is that called?
The gun I got had a clip and I know it isn't the right one.

I need to get out of here today for a town run. Saying hi of 26. See how the Tikety Truck does in this crap. Roads are ok its my driveway up to the street, and I am out of salt!
View attachment 1715864505
We got through this round pretty good. Roads were at their worst for a few hours while I was in work last night. By the time I got out the main roads were pretty much clean and dry. Even my driveway is good. Going out back is a bit treacherous though. Just have to take Holley out front on the leash for now

Those are neat. Bolt action with a removable magazine - dont recall seeing one before.
Has to be a Mossberg prototype, no serial numbers at all. Bought it from a gun shop in Hershey. Was pretty funny doing the paperwork, A trooper had to come down and verify no serial number! Kicks like a freaking 10 GA. The Double barrel is a older Stevens. One barrel is choked and one not. I love that gun.

-
Back