Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, don't call me weird. We talk about just about anything here so here goes.

I installed a bidet on the upstairs toilet today. I tried it and I think it will be ok..

Called East Coast machine about pressing the bearings on the AMC 20.
After 10 minutes he had me convinced that he really didn't want to do it.
Was going on about having all the possible parts including new flange plates, just in case he bent them.
OK. Never mind.
I'll try Church's just west of town.

I installed a bidet on the upstairs toilet today. I tried it and I think it will be ok..
Ok now I did not see that coming. Lord have mercy, be glad Karl is out. I can only imagine where he will take that! Hah!

I fixed a 'real' one for someone once, so I tested it. Interesting piece of equipment...
All of TMM's future messages will be sent while sitting on the can. LOL

Ok now I did not see that coming. Lord have mercy, be glad Karl is out. I can only imagine where he will take that! Hah!
Ya I can imagine. Hey J, Ted and I are picking up the barrel pick bottles tomorrow.

So if we can’t call you weird we can call you Shirley right? Hehehehe Just giving you some bush league retorts. Our resident Pro is chasing the nurse somewhere on second floor!

Ya I can imagine. Hey J, Ted and I are picking up the barrel pick bottles tomorrow.
Great news! That is exciting. I think it turned out really well, and I am guessing the next one will be even easier now that you guys got the wrinkles worked out. I just think it is so cool. Honored to get one. Or shall I say whatever is left after you boys quality control check my bottle! Hah! You do another one count me in again.

So if we can’t call you weird we can call you Shirley right? Hehehehe Just giving you some bush league retorts. Our resident Pro is chasing the nurse somewhere on second floor!
Shirley you can. Shirley? That's my mom.

mom.jpg2.jpg

Great news! That is exciting. I think it turned out really well, and I am guessing the next one will be even easier now that you guys got the wrinkles worked out. I just think it is so cool. Honored to get one. Or shall I say whatever is left after you boys quality control check my bottle! Hah! You do another one count me in again.
I will get 5 for sure, maybe more. Ted is getting 3 and Dennis ordered 8.

When the "Great Toilet Paper Famine" occurs, people will be lined up at TMM's door....

Hope the water is preheated.
The bidet has provisions for hot water but by the time it get's all the way upstairs it's too late. LOL The job is complete. The water is room temp and not an issue.

Almost every toilet in Viet Nam has what I call a Bum Gun. They all use it, but when I come here she makes sure there's toilet paper. But... I will still use the Gun to clear a nasty smear from the bowl....:lol:

PXL_20220208_232503230.MP.jpg

Just got a Wedding invitation from a young attorney protege ..
Looks like another party on Friday..
PXL_20220208_233704307.jpg

-
Back