Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening, crazy day around here. My wife’s aunt who is the same age, and grew up together snapped today. Called out here and threatened her with harm. Sent the police over to her place for a wellness and psychiatric check. Still waiting.

Ok, don't call me weird. We talk about just about anything here so here goes.

I installed a bidet on the upstairs toilet today. I tried it and I think it will be ok..
Mike, i think you need to start a TMI thread. And move this as a first post…

The bidet has provisions for hot water but by the time it get's all the way upstairs it's too late. LOL The job is complete. The water is room temp and not an issue.
That’s your opinion, and again TMI. Karl is going to have a hayday.

Sorry, I only went back 2 pages. I knew I would leave a half dozen of you guys off the list. Not on purpose though. I have been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger with my Facebook group and this barrel pick.

Royal pain to r&r a ford 6.2. Rad is huge! Had to use shop crane to lift it out,so i didnt hurt myself or rad. Ford has the worst mounting for the starters as well. Top bolt is near untouchable.
Maybe 1/2 way out. Another 2 days i figure.

Sorry, I only went back 2 pages. I knew I would leave a half dozen of you guys off the list. Not on purpose though. I have been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger with my Facebook group and this barrel pick.
No worries. I been caught up in my own little world too. Observing the collapse of my freedom.

Good Evening All! No word on Karl? Hope all is well. Taking tomorrow off, fence repair guy coming out to scare me with an estimate. My trees have really done a number on neighbors fence, worst of it is on the corner of our properties and that tree came from across the street.

Good Evening All! No word on Karl? Hope all is well. Taking tomorrow off, fence repair guy coming out to scare me with an estimate. My trees have really done a number on neighbors fence, worst of it is on the corner of our properties and that tree came from across the street.
Not since this morning. He was feeling a little better today but still in the hospital (pneumonia)

Evening. Sadly a drama filled start but it worked out okay. Spent the rest of the evening “helping” my son build his Valentine’s Day box for school! Turned out cool, monster truck!

4B6BA42E-D8CB-42C0-8187-63EF96A45659.jpeg

Went for a morning walk the other day. Usually 2 or three times a week...

Last edited:
Went for a morning walk the other day. Usually 2 or three times a week...

That brings a new meaning to zero contact shopping, a rope/string across the front of the store and they bring it out to you, interesting. Looked like some of those mopeds were doing 40 or so, would take me awhile to get used to walking on a road with that.

-
Back