Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not political - I promise. just saw this posted by CBS. J&J are supposedly halting production of the vaccine....hmmmmm What is this more profitable unrelated respiratory virus they speak of?? What are we about to see now......

Drugmaker Johnson & Johnson has halted production of its single-dose COVID-19 vaccine, according to a New York Times report.

The pharmaceutical company last year quietly shut down production at a plant in Leiden, Netherlands, which was the only facility where usable doses of the vaccine were manufactured, catching some of its customers off guard, including developing nations that prefer the single-dose J&J drug over two-dose alternatives, the report states.

Johnson & Johnson has instead been using the plant to work on an experimental and potentially more profitable drug that could protect against an unrelated respiratory virus, according to the report.

Not political - I promise. just saw this posted by CBS. J&J are supposedly halting production of the vaccine....hmmmmm What is this more profitable unrelated respiratory virus they speak of?? What are we about to see now......

Drugmaker Johnson & Johnson has halted production of its single-dose COVID-19 vaccine, according to a New York Times report.

The pharmaceutical company last year quietly shut down production at a plant in Leiden, Netherlands, which was the only facility where usable doses of the vaccine were manufactured, catching some of its customers off guard, including developing nations that prefer the single-dose J&J drug over two-dose alternatives, the report states.

Johnson & Johnson has instead been using the plant to work on an experimental and potentially more profitable drug that could protect against an unrelated respiratory virus, according to the report.
No time to read the whole article. Wonder what that's all about.

Good morning :lol: Hop it's a good one :elmer:
On a more cheerful note.
upload_2022-2-9_7-55-53.png

No time to read the whole article. Wonder what that's all about.

just talking about working on a more profitable unrelated respiratory drug. just wondering what we will be seeing soon, or if it it to help the people with side effects from both the vaccine or the illness itself

Wow on the local news a list if Illegal baby names! So if you name a kid a illegal name are they automatically a felon?

Now the Neice just had a baby. She is adopted from Korea and her husband is second generation Chineese. Now I actually aske them WTF were you thinking the kids middle name is Kangaroo?

Now the Neice just had a baby. She is adopted from Korea and her husband is second generation Chineese. Now I actually aske them WTF were you thinking the kids middle name is Kangaroo?

I had a friend that had 1 child (boy) about 5 years old. My friend and his wife tried to have another baby but there were difficulties that arose and doctors told them they may never be able to have another child. The kid was really wanting a little brother or sister and told his parents as much. He wished and wished and somehow the couple conceived. My friend was so happy to tell his little son the news and promised him he could name the baby, whatever he wanted to saying that he thought the kid deserved that. Well the kid thought and thought, for weeks. Finally, he came into the living room where both Mom and Dad were seated on the couch and said he had come up with the name. "I want to name my baby brother Sub Zero".

Late into the coffee shop.
Morning!
-9c, with a three inch layer of snow with a layer of ice below that. 12 bolts away from lifting this monster out of the super duty. Maybe out by lunch.

So, I just preregistered for Mopars in the Park. I haven't seen what the featured cars will be this year.

Morning, coffee is on and things are getting back to normal-ish. Yesterday was a little iffy but today is looking good. I need to get back to working on the Desoto and my Barracuda. @krazykuda hope your feeling better every day.

-
Back