Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow PA is Feck up. They are having a bill going through for rec pot, it is stalled due to a state sen saying it can be laced with other drugs. Dont get it if it is commercial. Next story is how the State is opening Safe injection sites for addicts. Free Needels, sterilizing pads and a nurse to administer it to save lives. WTF? He voted yes on that one.
That's F**ked up

Uhm No but is that how they tie up cattle! I think they are serious also!

Marketplace - Caribeaner | Facebook
Speaking of tying up livestock, a bunch of the neighbors Rams wandered onto our farm in search of water one summer. My buddy and I were roping them and getting them to corral. We could not give up our lariats as that was how we had to wrangle them. Jodi came out and found all the Rams typed to head chute with extension cords over horns! Improvise adapt and overcome!

Speaking of tying up livestock, a bunch of the neighbors Rams wandered onto our farm in search of water one summer. My buddy and I were roping them and getting them to corral. We could not give up our lariats as that was how we had to wrangle them. Jodi came out and found all the Rams typed to head chute with extension cords over horns! Improvise adapt and overcome!

Saturday night at the Sheriff's Posse watching team roping. Fun times

Dancing on the edge of the political ... if so just delete this Mike..

Argument is that fantanol in street drugs are killing so many now in the rust belt that it's a better option...
That's some pretty scary stuff and it's a lot of first time users that are dropping.

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I think I have everyone that posted in the last few pages.
I got a message back from Karl. He is in the hospital and he is feeling better today. I wished him a speedy recovery from us all and he wanted me to tell everyone he said Hi ! He is still on the mend. He didn't seem too chatty.
Rest up my friend! Hope you get feeling back to normal soon. @krazykuda @71GSSDemon @71340Duster @ZMan67S @Sublime one @WV64Signet @memike @halifaxhops @MOPARMITCH

Thats great news, best thing that he could do is have a doctor check him out and he did :thumbsup: thank you Mike.. he will make it and be back here quoting posts as usual :thankyou:

Cold still here but at least when I put the heater in the shop on only took a few minutes to go from this -- to 30!

Not plitical but funny
Have the senator race commercials going on. When one REP guy running as a stand on 100% ID and says iit should be mandatory like in most states and let the democrats be the crybabies they always are. Seriously, funny.

You guys see this? I wonder if he want's to adopt me? https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y4X9wVEFtHA

upload_2022-2-8_9-3-14.png

-
Back